• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Liljagare

Shieldwalls needed now. Police are removing people left and right, emptying some squares.

If Israel wins, get out of town.

Last edited:

Hot5pur

Politics aside, I thought the Israel song was the best, then the Italian one. Also Windows95man got robbed, that was quite good.
Switzerland song was neat, good singer but wasn't a fan of the different genres mixed together.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Politics aside, I thought the Israel song was the best, then the Italian one. Also Windows95man got robbed, that was quite good.
Switzerland song was neat, good singer but wasn't a fan of the different genres mixed together.
I thought we'd be higher on the jury since the song was at least one of the 12 best. I mean, Portugal getting like 3 12pts, wtf was that. It was a dog shit song.

Still, the audience loved Israel, and we got 2nd best from it.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Unfortunately for all you Jewish people, you guys are outnumbered. Googling it there's not a lot of Jewish people in the world to begin with (Google check says 15.7M). So no matter how good you guys do with smarts, business, not doing anything stupid, youre outnumbered by the masses of slummy antisemites around the world totally 100s of million. Maybe even a billion. Who knows. You got shitloads of middle eastern people who dont like you and all the Nazi KKK kind of people who dont either. And more recently, all the college kids. Making it worse, most Jewish people are in Israel so you are also surrounded by the people who hate you the most.

Making it worse is most governments around the world are lax in shutting down anti-semite protests, so unfortunately there doesnt seem to be a lot of people on your side. There;s either people who have a bullseye on your heads, or people who just are indifferent and dont really care as they focus on other things in life.

And taking it further, the people who hate you the most are also violent with religious undertones which are hard to change, and governments rarely like trying to change people's religious views no matter how deranged they are.

So in a nutshell, everyone knows you Jewish folks do the best you can to survive and prosper despite all odds where it's amazing how successful you continue being over centuries.

I dont think much is going to change. Lets face it, a lot of people hate you and nothing is going to change that tomorrow. But the more you keep doing best you can the more the world sees how dumb and low brow all your opposition are whether it's numbnut college kinds in tents, or anti-semites in the mid east.

Last edited:

wa600

As a Croat I am super sad we won the televote, but not the contest. What an absolute shitshow overall though. Most artists are very pro-palestine, so the juries (which consists of these people) decided to barely give Israel any points. On the other hand Israels song wasnt that televote-friendly, but voters all over Europe decided to give a big middlefinger to the pro-palestinian side. Glad about their televote.

Btw check out the guy who came after Israel in the running order. Also part of the LGBT community and thinks he had the worst experience of his life having to perform right after Israel. What about Eden who constantly got booed and harassaed? Why the fuck do these people think the world revolves around them?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
As a Croat I am super sad we won the televote, but not the contest. What an absolute shitshow overall though. Most artists are very pro-palestine, so the juries (which consists of these people) decided to barely give Israel any points. On the other hand Israels song wasnt that televote-friendly, but voters all over Europe decided to give a big middlefinger to the pro-palestinian side. Glad about their televote.

Btw check out the guy who came after Israel in the running order. Also part of the LGBT community and thinks he had the worst experience of his life having to perform right after Israel. What about Eden who constantly got booed and harassaed? Why the fuck do these people think the world revolves around them?

Cunts. The lot of them.

I think a lot of artists were also pro-communist in the past too no? Same with political philosophers and other "educated" elites. I remember how people were defending Venezuela saying that it had beautiful landscapes.

They rely should start deporting them from safe western countries to the lands that they are supporting. Give me the "experience".

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

I think a lot of artists were also pro-communist in the past too no? Same with political philosophers and other "educated" elites. I remember how people were defending Venezuela saying that it had beautiful landscapes.

They rely should start deporting them from safe western countries to the lands that they are supporting. Give me the "experience".
IMO, a lot of people who involve the arts will lean left or communist in some way since most do lousy in real life in terms of jobs and money. So the natural thing to do is be anti-right or anti-capitalist because it pisses them off a lot of other people blow by them. Nothing would make a writer or vase maker happier than doing a quick community college program and making as much money as a doctor.

Also, artsy people are emotional and easy to influence. I'd bet every dollar I have that out of all the college kids protesting and sleeping in tent cities, most of them are from artsy faculties, and not STEM or business programs.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
What does Seinfeld have to do with Palestine? Are they just booing him because he is Jewish?
He recently came out against woke culture and how everybody is offended by everything nowadays. He even specifically mentions colleges.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm watching 60 Minutes right now and damn is this show biased.

But I did chuckle when they were interviewing someone in the IDF and he said Hamas is not just a threat to Israel but to all of Middle Earth.... And then he quickly corrected himself and said Middle East. Lmao.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm watching 60 Minutes right now and damn is this show biased.

But I did chuckle when they were interviewing someone in the IDF and he said Hamas is not just a threat to Israel but to all of Middle Earth.... And then he quickly corrected himself and said Middle East. Lmao.
Hamas has a new look I hear...

mF9UQpH.jpeg

StueyDuck

Banned
Gotta be pretty stupid to think that protesting Jerry Seinfeld does anything towards the war against hamas...

I mean do they think he has his own private military or is sending weapons to the IDF.

Let's be honest it's purely cause he's a Jewish person and I've said it before, it's getting scarier by the day.

These people are meant to be our future engineers, scientists, doctors etc and they think Jerry Seinfeld is literally a cog in the war 🤣

Fuck I'm scared to grow old knowing these are the people to succeed us... they will be the ones to introduce some soylent green scheme, we're fucked 🤣

Last edited:

Korranator

Would there be Seinfeld without Jerry? Larry David is great, but this was a joint effort and I don't get the "Jerry was just there".

Seinfeld was more than just Jerry, it was the whole cast that made the show. That cast has been very outspoken about politics, and so has the rest of Hollywood. Yet hardly any of them spoke about Oct 7th, or are helping out Jerry here now.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Seinfeld was more than just Jerry, it was the whole cast that made the show. That cast has been very outspoken about politics, and so has the rest of Hollywood. Yet hardly any of them spoke about Oct 7th, or are helping out Jerry here now.
Of course they won’t.

Celebs entire career and existence depends on mass market appeal. Most of them will pick the side that has the biggest public opinion and unfortunately for Jews, the anti semitic view is giant.

If it was the other way around and there’s tons of Jewish people in the world and everyone is supporting them while bashing Gaza and Palestinians theyd all PR they are friends of Jews and light a menorah on their dining room table 365
days per year.

tommib

Gotta be pretty stupid to think that protesting Jerry Seinfeld does anything towards the war against hamas...

I mean do they think he has his own private military or is sending weapons to the IDF.

Let's be honest it's purely cause he's a Jewish person and I've said it before, it's getting scarier by the day.

These people are meant to be our future engineers, scientists, doctors etc and they think Jerry Seinfeld is literally a cog in the war 🤣

Fuck I'm scared to grow old knowing these are the people to succeed us... they will be the ones to introduce some soylent green scheme, we're fucked 🤣
You need to change your state of mind. I don't have kids so for me in a way I kind of love to see how shitty the society of these entitled brats is going to be. They're all in with the Hamas chants of death to America and death to Israel - which is a call for the destruction of Western society. If they do get away with it, it won't affect us - not now. So, for me, it's like dying and throwing a grenade.

I lived in the best of times, the best timeline, the best comfort, peak civilization. They'll inherit extreme third-worldism polarisation and ethno wars in their neighbourhood. They'll get the real shit hitting the fan. Let them continue to align with Islamic fundamentalism. We'll be dead when it happens and laughing from the grave.

Enjoy it.

Last edited:

Hot5pur

The sooner people get on board with antinatalism the sooner we can end this failed experiment called "civilization".

All kidding aside, it's a bit scary how much social media has brainwashed folks.

MrA

Peterman has, tweeted support for Seinfeld after the Duke speech which is more than anyone else has done.
Now the Overwatch Community is trying to cancel and fire the Pharah voice actress because she dared say that she hopes that a Palestine free of Hamas is good.

Whaaaat? you're saying they are pro-Hamas and don't care about Palestinians?
Shocked Patrick Stewart GIF by reactionseditor

DaciaJC

Gold Member
You need to change your state of mind. I don't have kids so for me in a way I kind of love to see how shitty the society of these entitled brats is going to be. They're all in with the Hamas chants of death to America and death to Israel - which is a call for the destruction of Western society. If they do get away with it, it won't affect us - not now. So, for me, it's like dying and throwing a grenade.

I lived in the best of times, the best timeline, the best comfort, peak civilization. They'll inherit extreme third-worldism polarisation and ethno wars in their neighbourhood. They'll get the real shit hitting the fan. Let them continue to align with Islamic fundamentalism. We'll be dead when it happens and laughing from the grave.

Enjoy it.

That's quite a self-centered outlook. I don't think anyone who has kids or younger relatives is looking at the current state of affairs and thinking to themselves, "Haha, fuck 'em, they can destroy the world for all I care."

I don't have children myself, but I do have some pretty young cousins, nephews, and nieces, and honestly I'm scared of what the world will look like in another twenty years when they're getting into college or entering the workforce. How much more of this insane hatred, religion(read: Islam)-driven violence, or "acceptable" racism will they have to contend with compared to now? I don't want to sacrifice our next generation's future to this mob of lunatics.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
That's quite a self-centered outlook. I don't think anyone who has kids or younger relatives is looking at the current state of affairs and thinking to themselves, "Haha, fuck 'em, they can destroy the world for all I care."

I don't have children myself, but I do have some pretty young cousins, nephews, and nieces, and honestly I'm scared of what the world will look like in another twenty years when they're getting into college or entering the workforce. How much more of this insane hatred, religion(read: Islam)-driven violence, or "acceptable" racism will they have to contend with compared to now? I don't want to sacrifice our next generation's future to this mob of lunatics.
Your issue is that they are more organized and funded than the sane. They have infiltrated academia, arts, etc. And they are not letting go.

There may be some light. As we see in Europe, right wing parties do get more votes. The next Netherlands elections will be even more right wing according to polls. And if the new president of Argentina can turn his country around with his new policies, others will take notice in their own SA countries which are struggling.

tommib

Is anyone surprised? Look at all the mongs on TikTok who support Hamas.
It’s been so obvious that all of this has been fuelled by external actors “waiting” for western society to collapse. The horrific daily images from Gaza don’t help of course.

Top Bottom