• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

I was walking around my living room today and damn I stubbed my toe hard against the corner of the sofa. Hurt like fuck so naturally I blamed Israel, the jewish people and the IDF as seems to be the fucking fashion these days.

Looking at that video of the bullet sprayed house really brings it home what an abject slaughter last weekend was and what total barbaric pigs Hamas are. Those supporting "Palestine" are complicit in the murders of all those Jewish people. How the hell anyone can support this is beyond me ........ oh wait everything the west and israel says is fake news. Ai trickery and anything fucking Palestine says is gods gospel. Makes my blood boil it really does. I would say I am ashamed of what is happening in London right now, but as a Northerner I couldn't despise London anymore than I already do.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
I went to London and a couple other English cities in 2003 and didn't see any of this. Shit escalated very quickly. England, what did you do?

You went to touristy part of the city (London City), actual London where people live is very different. I lived there in 2010s and it was absolutely terrible back then, and it only got worse.

Yoboman

Gold Member

2tfsx4.jpg

This is disgusting

People want to jump to racism so quickly. Civilians aren't to blame for the actions of massive Governments and terrorist groups

cormack12

Gold Member
Tell you what, talk of automation and jobs of the future. I'm happy some of these assholes in university will only be deliveroo drivers. Assclowns.

LordCBH

People keep trotting out the tired “war crime!” responses. But what does it matter? There’s basically zero enforcement anyway so even if they did do it, who really gives a shit? The only rule that actually matters in war is rule #1: Win the damn war.

near

Gold Member
Amazing how openly Antisemetic England has become, but almost everything is going to shit here compared to 20 years ago.
Pro-Palestinian is not equitable with antisemitism.

Edit:
What the fuck? Don't tar us all with the same brush! I've personally never witnessed antisemitism. That's isn't me saying it doesn't exist by the way.
I wouldn't go that far, all you need to do is go to a Chelsea vs Spurs match and listen to the shit that Chelsea fans spew at us.

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member
People keep trotting out the tired “war crime!” responses. But what does it matter? There’s basically zero enforcement anyway so even if they did do it, who really gives a shit? The only rule that actually matters in war is rule #1: Win the damn war.
As someone who served twenty years in the military, I cannot disagree with you more. The Law of Armed Conflict exists for a reason, and how you win absolutely matters.

Look no further than Hamas’ actions several days ago that rallied nations worldwide in support of Israel and cut funding to Palestinians.

Yoboman

Gold Member
Very short sighted. If world war 3 ever breaks out and we see military powers clashing proper we should all hope war crimes are avoided or we are all done for

And it certainly gets enforced on the losers of a war in any case

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I went to London and a couple other English cities in 2003 and didn't see any of this. Shit escalated very quickly. England, what did you do?

London has changed a hell of a lot in 20 years. I won't go into details why, but you can probably guess.

In 2003 it was a beautiful city. A place I was happy to be my national capital. Now I avoid that place wherever I can.

If Hamas surrendered to the IDF, all this would end today.
But instead, Hamas is using civilians, women and children, as a shield.
Let's not pretend there is some moral equivalent.

Ridiculous. As if Israel had any intention to make peace...Long before Hamas came to be, Israel had gobbled up palestinian territories, expelled famillies from their homes and lands, emprisonned, bombarded...
Interestingly, it is only when those considered "Westerners" are affected that the media and public are outraged...Who cares about the Arabs, right? Some of the posts in here are simply disgusting...Reminds me of the 9-11 reaction: How dare they attack us! Bomb the Barbarians! ...
Of course, nobody cared about what the US had been inflicting on many of the accused countries for decades.

winjer

Gold Member
Ridiculous. As if Israel had any intention to make peace...Long before Hamas came to be, Israel had gobbled up palestinian territories, expelled famillies from their homes and lands, emprisonned, bombarded...
Interestingly, it is only when those considered "Westerners" are affected that the media and public are outraged...Who cares about the Arabs, right? Some of the posts in here are simply disgusting...Reminds me of the 9-11 reaction: How dare they attack us! Bomb the Barbarians! ...
Of course, nobody cared about what the US had been inflicting on many of the accused countries for decades.

Are you really trying to justify this terrorist attack?
As if only Palestinians ever lived on that land, and no one else.
As if there had never been a chance to create the two states, Palestine and Israel.

Amazing how openly Antisemetic England has become, but almost everything is going to shit here compared to 20 years ago.
Majority of them are Muslims. Whenever you want to equate that with being british is something else.

I don't consider Muslims in the UK British if they cry about free speech when they're offended over Muhammad and promote terrorism in the same breath.

Majority of them are Muslims. Whenever you want to equate that with being british is something else.

I don't consider Muslims in the UK British if they cry about free speech when they're offended over Muhammad and promote terrorism in the same breath.

that's nice, but if they have a British citizenship they are British whether you like it or not

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
No one cares to entertain your alternate history of perpetual victimhood anymore. Murdering more history teachers won't help you, either. Stop acting like barbarians and you won't be treated as such.

Top Bottom