• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Do you want Israel to stop fighting? What are they supposed to do. There is not a way to prevent casualties in this situation

Do the best they can do, but not settle for wonton revenge.
There's 0 chance they did a trick, don't believe that shit.

Hopefully.

seGbxDg.jpg

That thing looks crazy.

bbmcgee

Banned
This is a pretty bad take if I'm being honest. It's an extreme view. The result of war is always the same, whether the intention originates from good or evil. The loss of innocent lives is expected. The argument that Israel has a right to defend itself is a fair and a good one, but the longer this continues, the more villainized Israel will become. Why? Because it doesn't matter if the IDF intends to kill innocent women and children, in pursuit of it's cause to eradicate Hamas, innocent woman and children will still die all the same. The blood of an Israeli child is no more valuable than that of a Palestinian child. I've said this from the start, there must be an intervention, ceasefire, and peace talks at some point

This is ridiculous. Yes, the blood of an israel child is obviously more valuable to Israel than that of a Palestinian child. Israel is not an unbiased neutral. They care way way more about Israelis than anyone else..obviously.

And to them, as long as they aren't committing war crimes, they shouldnt be stopped by enemy causlities. Their enemy isn't even stopped by enemy casualties. That's how evil they are.

Holy fuck I feel like I'm in a different world than you people

Last edited:

Kenpachii

actually saw some documentairy a while ago about those lazers and they seem to be extremely good at dismantling rockets instantly. Those things could make atomic bomb missles completely useless because its just that good.

Last edited:
actually saw some documentairy a while ago about those lazers and they seem to be extremely good at dismantling rockets in seconds instantly. Those things could make atomic bomb missles completely useless because its just that good.

The amount of energy required is insane. It's still better to try to hit a bullet with another bullet at this point. And nukes won't be useless for quite some time. Even if you can shoot them down, they'll very useful as self-defense weapons as land mines and such.

Tomeru

Source went down it seems like, I just saw someone posting this bullshit about being an airstrike, backup?
No back up from me unfotunately...

The signs pointed at it not being an air strike. IDF also has ariel footage of hamas puting up road blocks to mess with the evacuation, but those are the b/w type of videos I am not qualified to analyze...

bbmcgee

Banned
Very, very doubtful. While the situation in the Middle East is horrific, it’s not going to lead to escalation.

Neither is Ukraine.

Reason?

Very simple. It’s called the United States Of America - and a military budget that dwarves most countries entire GDP.

This is why Putin gets his 300 million dollar warships sunk on ‘Russian’ soil and does fucking nothing about it.

Not even China goes to war with the U.S. Nobody is that fucking stupid.

You say this but doesnt it depend on what it would take for the US to start fighting? I'd imagine things could get pretty bad before anyone in the USA wants the US deeply involved in the capacity you're suggesting.

Last edited:

Midn1ght

Last edited:

GladiusFrog

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member

European Commission will immediately triple humanitarian assistance for Gaza to over 75 million euros

lol, we went from "we're stopping humanitarian help to Gaza" to "well, actually we won't totally stop" to "Here's 3 times what we were supposed to give you". In 7 days.

EU Commission:

weathervane.gif

I hope this will go to people who actually need food and medical care and not into those insane terrorist hands . What a mess.

FFS, stop sponsoring terrorist groups.
We already know that most of this money will end up helping Hamas to commit more attacks.

Shit like this makes me cringe on why people question Americans on wanting to go isolationist. Of course, our uniparty will do the same thing. Fuck this shit at times.

Can't wait for the 1 million plus "refugees" to be dropped off on our shores.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Hamas fighters carrying cheat sheets of weak points on each tank type. Once again, with this level of organization for just the attack, I have to imagine they have more planned for the ground game, and I'm wondering if once Israel is drawn into a ground war in Gaza is when Hezbollah attacks from the other side

M113 Weakpoints - all sides

F

Last edited:

ThisIsMyDog

Shit like this makes me cringe on why people question Americans on wanting to go isolationist. Of course, our uniparty will do the same thing. Fuck this shit at times.

Can't wait for the 1 million plus "refugees" to be dropped off on our shores.
But before you go isolationist sell your biggest allies atomic bombs or we are screw here in Poland.

Last edited:

European Commission will immediately triple humanitarian assistance for Gaza to over 75 million euros

lol, we went from "we're stopping humanitarian help to Gaza" to "well, actually we won't totally stop" to "Here's 3 times what we were supposed to give you". In 7 days.

EU Commission:

weathervane.gif

I hope this will go to people who actually need food and medical care and not into those insane terrorist hands . What a mess.
Of course it will help people...Just like those water pipes. EU is funding their own destruction.

But before you go isolationist sell your biggest allies atomic bombs or we are screw here in Poland.

Y'all are more than pulling your weight. I don't think any reasonable American are blaming the poles for this. Y'all are actually fighting the good fight against leftism. I wish your counterparts in Europe would wake up.

ThisIsMyDog

Y'all are more than pulling your weight. I don't think any reasonable American are blaming the poles for this. Y'all are actually fighting the good fight against leftism. I wish your counterparts in Europe would wake up.
My point is that if the U.S. goes down the road of isolation, that's the end of NATO, Ukraine will probably fall, the Baltics states a few months after that and then it will be our turn to go to war with imperialistic Russia. The only thing that would deter them in such a situation would be nuclear weapons.

I for one have no doubt that this would all happen, another national tragedy.

And about pulling weight, these arms deals of ours should take place a minimum right after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. But our dumb politicians always just looks at NATO. Being at the mercy of another country in terms of security policy is stupid and 5% GDP on defense we should be paying for 10 years now at minimum.

winjer

Gold Member
The good old president of the EU that nobody could elect.

Unfortunately, it's an indirect vote. And there is no EU President.
There is the President of the European Council, elected by members of the EU Parliament, who in turn are elected by EU citizens.
The President of the European Commission ( Ursula von der Leyen) , who is elected by the government leaders of each EU country.
The President of the European Parliament is elected by the European Council.

So in a way, it's like the USA. Where the President is not elected by the people, but by the electoral commission. And the people only get to vote for the electoral commission.

My point is that if the U.S. goes down the road of isolation, that's the end of NATO, Ukraine will probably fall, the Baltics states a few months after that and then it will be our turn to go to war with imperialistic Russia. The only thing that would deter them in such a situation would be nuclear weapons.

I for one have no doubt that this would all happen, another national tragedy.

And about pulling weight, these arms deals of ours should take place a minimum right after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. But our dumb politicians always just looks at NATO. Being at the mercy of another country in terms of security policy is stupid and 5% GDP on defense we should be paying for 10 years now at minimum.

Y'all could solo Russia in a conventional war in a few years. Y'all are arming massively. Add in the Baltic states that just joined and it's gravy. Add in a few sniveling Western European countries and it's gravy. The only way you lose is if they use nuk...... O I got ya. lol

Ya, we could probably do that.

ThisIsMyDog

There is the President of the European Council, elected by members of the EU Parliament, who in turn are elected by EU citizens.
The President of the European Commission ( Ursula von der Leyen) , who is elected by the government leaders of each EU country.

So in a way, it's like the USA. Where the President is not elected by the people, but by the electoral commission. And the people only get to vote for the electoral commission.
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Kenpachii

If only 1 person would vote, they still would elect a president. It's a president that nobody voted for. Time to dismantle that communist shit show that's now supporting terrorists.

cormack12

Gold Member
So, in this vote would all member states have had to agree to send foreign aid? Like when Belarus and Hungary didn't vote for sanctions against Russia? So every EU member state voted to send money?

Kenpachii

So, in this vote would all member states have had to agree to send foreign aid? Like when Belarus and Hungary didn't vote for sanctions against Russia? So every EU member state voted to send money?

Pretty sure they made new rules when it didn't go the way they wanted it to go the last time so that they no longer need any validation by anything. EU is communist joke.

ThisIsMyDog

Belarus is not in EU lmao, they are vasal state of Russia, the one that Russia used in invasion against Ukraine.

Last edited:

Raven117

Gold Member

EU Commission:

weathervane.gif

The EU really Can be on another effing planet sometimes.

Maybe figure out if you can ACTUALLY get humanitarian aid to folks and not end up in the hands of the terrorists.

Or. The EU is funding the fight against Israel….

LordOfChaos

EU Commission:

weathervane.gif

Is this food and medical supplies? Then cool, cool.

If it's actual money handed to Hamas? Err...

IDF ordnance would have FUCKED that road up, that's a straight up crude IED.

Yep, JDAMS would've flattened those cars and the road.

There was another video where supposedly another IDF air attack happened. No craters and the cars looked like just fires started. No body parts laying around or anything. Not to be sick or anything, but JDAMS blowing up shit creates craters and body parts flying everywhere.

Raven117

Gold Member
Is it that effing hard to trust Israel right now as a part of the international community that they they won’t specifically target civilians? Seems impossible for some.

Can we all just be ready to help with the humanitarian crisis when it’s established the aid will help civilians?

We know the US is very much trying to negotiate with Egypt for help with that border…. There is a lot to be done there.

Top Bottom