• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal Season 2 |OT| Nothing Here Is Vegetarian - S3 airs this Summer - trailer up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

- Bryan Fuller on the Dinner Party Show

I haven't listened to it, but apparently Fuller says that S3 won't premiere until April or May of 2015.

fuck-this-and-this.gif

Kevin

The delay is annoying but Bryan Fuller has stated that he would like to have more time to work on the show so maybe this will help to make season 3 an even more epic season. :)

The delay is annoying but Bryan Fuller has stated that he would like to have more time to work on the show so maybe this will help to make season 3 an even more epic season. :)

Yup, I'm fine with this, since the more rushed part of S2 suffered a little.

Hannibal approves of a properly cooked meal.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I discovered Hannibal less than a couple weeks ago and marathoned the shit out of it. This show is ridiculous, can't believe I never watched it until now. It's crazy how gruesome the violence is compared to the SOTL movie, and it's on fucking NBC. How times change.

ganon

Yup, I'm fine with this, since the more rushed part of S2 suffered a little.

Hannibal approves of a properly cooked meal.

Ditto. I like the first half of the season more than the second half (the finale was awesome though). I don't mind the longer wait if it can help to make the quality more consistent.

Levi

Banned
There is so much great content on the s2 blu ray, especially considering how bare bones the s1 release was. And it looks so good!

Leeness

Err, Canadians, is Best Buy and Futureshop stupid (I know...)?

They won't let you order Hannibal season 2 online because it's preorder for September 9...2015.

Is it even in stores? I can't check. :/ I'll just buy at Walmart this weekend, but derp derp.

wanna quote the article? can't read bloody disgusting at work.
Invada Records have announced that they will be releasing all four volumes of the Hannibal OST on four 2xLP packages, Bloody-Disgusting can exclusively report.

The music is put together in a rather fascinating fashion:

All of the music featured on the Hannibal LP’s hail from the first and second season of the series and have been sequenced in the chronological order they appears on the show itself, allowing for an essential listening experience as dictated by the music’s creator.

The music, which is composed by Brian Reitzell, has received critical acclaim, with many, including myself, who believe that the music is one of the most critical aspects in creating the atmosphere of the show.

The vinyl details read:

Invada will be issuing HANNIBAL across four double-LPs available individually or as a package. The music will be available on collectors ‘coloured’ vinyl and black audiophile vinyl. Each double LP will be housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve and Director David Slade has provided rare photography from his personal collection for the artwork. Each LP will come with a download card

Reitzell is known for his work with director Sofia Coppola (The Virgin Suicides, Lost In Translation) as well as the recent score to the hit video game Watch Dogs, which Invada released.

Below are samples from each volume of the Hannibal OST as well as two gorgeous images of the album artwork.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Finished season 1 in my re-watch of the series on blu. Such a slow burn this show is, its amazing it is made how it is. Glad to hear there are better special features and more commentaries for season 2, very little for season 1.

Edit; just wanted to also say i love they included that 10 minute slowed-down classical track from the season 2 finale on the official OST release. One of my favorite tracks.

Dice//

Banned
I3Xz2Xn.jpg

It's-happening.gif

Oh yeah, t'is the season.

I have a bad habit paying attention to shows released during the Spring season to see that it was filmed during Autumn.

Can't wait. Season 1 was ok (well, very good...), but Season 2 was absolutely ridiculous in quality/style shift.

Italian cuisine for episode names confirmed ?

Yeah, they confirmed it a few months ago. Especially since (minor spoilers for plot of S3)
Hannibal and Bedelia will be hiding in/traveling through Italy.

I hope their budget supports some good sets/locations for
Italy

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Has anyone gotten a physical copy of season two yet and tried to redeem their digital ultraviolet copy? My code isn't working for some reason, and me whoring out my season one code to friends was key in me getting a dozen or so friends to start watching season two this year. I'm hoping I can replicate that success by doing the same now that two seasons are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom