• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy 2017! FINAL FANTASY XV Director Hajime Tabata's New Year Message

C1Cl10xUQAAB4HS.jpg

We, the FFXV team, were able to achieve these things because of the warm and strong support of our fans.

I have decided that 2017 is a year of giving back to everyone for their kindness.

There are many players enjoying FFXV in various ways, and nothing makes us happier than this.

To provide a long-lasting and even more enjoyable experience with FFXV for everyone, we will continue to update the game and release DLC.

We ask for your continued support for FINAL FANTASY XV in 2017.

Director, FINAL FANTASY XV
Hajime Tabata

the rest: http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/h...y-xv-director-hajime-tabatas-new-year-message

TissueBox

Can't wait to see the rest of FFXV this coming year. ^^' >_<

That said here's to '17 and congratz to the team for the release!!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Happy New Years Tabata

So whens dat Pro Patch coming?

The patches and NG+ will definitely keep me coming back to FFXV throughout the year. Can't wait to see what the team have in store for future updates.

Aww, that's really cute. I hope Tabata and the team did get/will get some recovery time after the game's release, I shudder to imagine what 2016 was like for everyone.

Luna looks so happy, aww, bb.

Aww, that's really cute. I hope Tabata and the team did get/will get some recovery time after the game's release, I shudder to imagine what 2016 was like for everyone.

Luna looks so happy, aww, bb.

They won't get any until the game is finished.

In my head, Iris is mad she has to stand next to Luna and Ignis is wondering why there is a chocobo touching him

Just finished it today. Great but heavily flawed game. Hopefully the updates will be substantial. Can't wait for the first DLC.

Enjoyed the game immensely even though the shitty parts were really, really shitty. Should be neat to see what the DLC holds.

Waiting for the Pro patch too, though I'm not in a hurry. I'd rather they take their time and try to optimize as much as they can instead of getting an unlocked framerate that's so unstable, you may as well have just played with the initial 30fps mode in the first place.

Kouichi

Definitely looking forward to everything they have in store for 2017. I've put over 70 hours in and I'm still craving for more!

They won't get any until the game is finished.

In my head, Iris is mad she has to stand next to Luna and Ignis is wondering why there is a chocobo touching him

Damn, I was hoping they'd get some kind of break before they had to work on the DLC.

Ha, I like your version! Luna is happy because she ended up next to Noctis. Gladio is relieved that Luna is between Noctis and Iris. Aranea is overhead in an airship, plotting to land on their heads. Jared is smiling down on them all.

Socivol

I love this game. Probably my second favorite Final Fantasy. I am really looking forward to the DLC and I hope that they are really meaty.

Toth

Luna has no place being in that picture or any other FFXV related media.

Other than that, happy new year to Tabata and the team.

Luna was KEY to Noctis' journey, you know...

Yes, we all know she needs more screentime. She is so getting her own DLC.

Ferr986

Im in a new year party, talking with some people that is playing FFXV, and everyone so far is loving it. So Happy new year FFXVGAF and everyone here!

Edit; pic is missing best girl Aranea btw

Izuna

Banned
I've just realised...

December patch ain't coming in December, is it?

can thelastword eat crow yet?

Luna was KEY to Noctis' journey, you know...

Yes, we all know she needs more screentime. She is so getting her own DLC.

Yeah, we all heard how great and important she was...

It's not gonna happen but I would pay for a DLC that just removes her completely from the game and replaces her with some other ridiculous plot device. It doesn't even have to make sense.

Gbraga

I really hope they end up making it the game it deserves to be at the end, patching up all of the rough parts. Just a couple of cutscenes won't do it, either.

It's not ideal, and I get that a lot of people will be upset, but in the long term it'll be worth it.

Amazing game, my second favorite this year :D

Im lv 1

Chapter 3

59 hrs into this adventure

The game has already surpassed all my expectations and is most likely going to be my favorite final Fantasy ever.

This is my choice for 2016.

Fireblend

Banned
I've been enjoying FFXV, up to chapter 8 so far. I hope if they do end up adding significant amounts of content there's an easy way to get to it without replaying the entire thing for people who finished it and have a significant backlog :p

So yeah, happy new year Tabata.

Top Bottom