• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy 55th Birthday, Reggie!

uFQRLh5.jpg

Happy bday!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Woah, so he shares his birthday with Yayoi from iDOLM@STER?

When I made this image yonks ago I had no idea. Nice coincidence that the hairstyle I happened to use was hers.

71fR5zL.jpg

jax

Banned
Happy birthday to the man! Had the pleasure of meeting him in 2014. What a nice dude. I hope he has a terrific birthday.

Edit: he's 55? He looks a lot younger.

Cronox

Banned
This man came out and told us what he was about. He took our names and kicked our asses, and then told us it wasn't his problem. Praise be to the king in the west.

Sorry I have to ask, what is up with the Reggie love?

I was there when Reggie made his intro at E3 with his kickass speech but I think we found out that Reggie is

1. Not a real gamer like he claims, go watch his Mario kart performance on YouTube

2. Not in touch with gamers and gaming trends, he has made very ignorant statements about what he feels gamers want that have been extremely off base and is one of the reasons Nintendo is lagging behind so bad right now.

3. Look at the virtual console games that other territories get that we don't. If he was a real gamer then he would know what classic games people want on the VC and push hard to get them there.

Bottom line, Don't believe his Lies!!! He is just a suit, nothing more.

Nia

I knew there was a reason I was compelled to get Pizza Hut today. Happy birthday to the Regginator.

CrisKre

Happy Bday Reggie!

Now get back to getting those NX reveal plans ready and hit it out of the park! We know you can do it!

jax

Banned

I was there when Reggie made his intro at E3 with his kickass speech but I think we found out that Reggie is

1. Not a real gamer like he claims, go watch his Mario kart performance on YouTube

2. Not in touch with gamers and gaming trends, he has made very ignorant statements about what he feels gamers want that have been extremely off base and is one of the reasons Nintendo is lagging behind so bad right now.

3. Look at the virtual console games that other territories get that we don't. If he was a real gamer then he would know what classic games people want on the VC and push hard to get them there.

Reggie can only do so much. A lot of those decisions are made by the higher ups. Also, don't diss the Regginator on his day of birth.

So not happy birthday?

He doesn't have to be a gamer to be a badass. Don't hate on Reggie.

Jintor

he's a memeable likable dude even though he's a corporate robot

Top Bottom