• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima turns 60

VulcanRaven

Hideo Kojima was born on August 24, 1963. He has made many of my favorite games of all time and I hope he makes many more. Legend.

Happy birthday!

2Vr1aT.gif

ShaiKhulud1989

Gold Member
Snatcher, Policenauts, Zone of Enders and mainline MGS are still my most favorite pieces of interactive media. My girlfriend's interest in MGS series (she saw me playing 4 during the release and got hooked) was the topic, that got us way closer together (10 years of marriage, yay). Death Stranding released literally alongside our son and it was surprisingly immersive experience where you need to calm the babies both in game and IRL simultaneously lol.

So yeah, let's drink for another 60, Kojima-san!

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Praise be to Kojima. Let’s be real he probably has 1-2 games left in him. DS2 & and whatever shit he’s doing for Xbox cloud.

He will likely pass onto a monitor roll after that without directing himself.

Dude has put out straight bangers his whole career.

DS2 GOTY next year confirmed.

Time to retire. Thanks for the memories.
Praise be to Kojima. Let’s be real he probably has 1-2 games left in him. DS2 & and whatever shit he’s doing for Xbox cloud.

I hope he's got at least 3 more games in him and I hope one of them isn't a Death Stranding 3.

Surreal to think Snake Eater is almost 20 years old, where does the time go?

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

I hope he makes many more. He might not want to stop directing games. Its his own studio.

Last edited:

Hip Hop

He is one cool and badass developer and you can't say that about many in the industry.

Plus he looks 45 years old today.

Top Bottom