• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy New Year ahead NeoGAF!

We're living in troubling times nowadays.. Socio-economic & political happenings impact us all.. Lot's happened, but I'm glad for the seemingly little things.. Everyday experiences.. Games I play.. joy of experiencing them.. Forums like GAF that allow us come together & unwind..

Appreciate @EviLore & the Team for keeping NeoGAF at the top, an open channel for gaming news & discussion. Shout out to my fellow GAFfers 4 hearty shitposts & quality discourse throughout 2022, regardless of agreement or dissent.

Congratulate my Tarnished bros for ER's awards&widespread recognition. Personally not my jam, but I commend From for the great success.
zMXY7dR.jpg

A lot to look forward to in 2023, across AAA, AA, Indies & all platforms.. Wishing fellow gamers countless more hours of joy & satisfaction from those special jams going forward..

Have a prosperous New Year ahead folks. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Great post OP!

Same to you, and to everyone on GAF including the whole team behind the scenes!

Here's hoping for the best 2023 for you all and that we all get to carry on enjoying this crazy hobby amongst our forum buds!

Lot's to look forward to in 2023.

Kdad

Woot, Jan 2023 I finally get a PS4 (after buying a PS5 for my son)...I'm almost current gen!

Top Bottom