• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy New Year Neogaf!

Happy New Year GIF by TinyWizardStudio

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Anyone else do fuck all for new years eve like me? I'm way past the point of staying up past midnight lol.

In my current context fuck all. I will though stay up. Look out my window for max 2/30 min and hit the hay.

Semi related Louis CK skit

Happy new made up year GAF!

Have a great time and be safe.

No fingers makes our hobby quite difficult lmao.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Iig zitten we er hetzelfde erbij

Zit met een biertje Robocop te spelen terwijl er net woorden waren in mijn PM groep. Super gezellig /S

Ben je thuis?

Last edited:

Winter John

Gold Member
Happy New Year Gaf. We’re just finishing setting up for our annual NY disco. Everyone loves this night. We turn the bar into a disco, raise money for a local charity, and we all get to let our hair down because it’s the last night of the holiday season. Tonight I’m going to drop some ecstasy, smoke some weed, drink some drinks and hit the dance floor. Tomorrow I’m going to shut the bar down for two weeks and sleep until 11 every morning. Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. Enjoy yourselves.

Durien

Happy New Year gafers! I am wishing you all the best of what's to.come in the new year.

Thanks all for the laughs this year. I'd be in a better mood, but someone stole my lunch...

Top Bottom