• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Veterans Day

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
GAF, happy Vets day especially to anyone on this forum, may you keep gaming..., and THANK you. Fill free to post any military posts, links etc.
1200px-United_States_POW-MIA_flag.svg.png

Tesseract

Banned
please reach out to anyone you know who has served, you needn't thank them

just say hello, say anything before it's too late

thanks

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Thanks to all that served. My grandfather passed back in January and he served in WW2. I'm Jewish and we have family that was killed in the Holocaust. I am thankful for the millions of allies who fought against the Nazis, because if they didn't I wouldn't be posting this today.

keraj37

I have been in the army myself but I don't feel as veteran at all - maybe coz I didn't fight, but only practice.
I was almost promoted to corporal but I couldn't deliver that time.

Mihos

Gold Member
I have been in the army myself but I don't feel as veteran at all - maybe coz I didn't fight, but only practice.
I was almost promoted to corporal but I couldn't deliver that time.

Got to admit, I have had a stranger pick up my bar tab because he noticed my veterans tag on my car, and suddenly even my 6 years in with multiple deployments somehow felt inadequate. I know many who had it much worse then me.

The 5% discount at Lowe's feels about right though....

Top Bottom