• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone here ever ordered anything that was on Shark Tank?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I never really watched the show, but went down a bit of a Shark Tank rabbit hole a couple weeks ago and some of the food products on there looked interesting, so I looked them up online to look into ordering some and supporting these businesses during the pandemic and holy fuck most of them are so expensive.

These cookie dough concoctions that I thought looked good came to like $75 for an order of 2 flavors. There were these cupcakes in jar thing that was $20+ for 4 cupcakes. Just insane. Everything I looked at was just way too expensive so I opted not to order anything.

Curious if anyone here has ever bought anything from a company that appeared on Shark Tank and were you satisfied with what you bought?

Last edited:

bigsnack

Piper was deodorant is awesome and totally works. It’s my favorite but as with a lot of that ST stuff it’s expensive as hell. I bought my son a Guardian bike and that rules pretty hard too.

Top Bottom