• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has Donald Trump ever done anything actually good? For people in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRod-57

Banned
I can't say when it comes time for me to vote for a presidential candidate that my vote comes down to a measure of whose done the most good deeds. I look at the candidates platforms, I look at their voting record (if they have one) but not good deeds

Carcetti

I can't say when it comes time for me to vote for a presidential candidate that my vote comes down to a measure of whose done the most good deeds. I look at the candidates platforms, I look at their voting record (if they have one) but not good deeds

How would you evaluate Trump in this case? He has no actual platform except 'I will make tremendous things and solve all problems, the best problems' and no voting record.

Anything? Sure. He's donated money in the past to charities. David Axelrod has talked about how Trump donated 100k to his wife's charity. Obviously none of that excuses him for his business tactics, hateful message, and all the other things that I despise him for.

Dougald

He got rid of all those ugly sand dunes in Scotland with their unique ecosystem and replaced them with an exclusive golf course... which is good for... him?

Log4Girlz

Jason Chaffetz was an asshole in that movie though.

enhanced-buzz-25324-1354644406-3.jpg

Isn't that the former leader of UKIP?

Causing the GOP to lose a very winnable presidential election in 2016 (and numerous congressional and senate seats along with it) will prove to do more good for our nation than most people could ever dream of accomplishing.

Isn't he a successful real estate developer, at least? I imagine that maybe his plans may have laid to innovative real estate development methods. Trump Tower is pretty impressive from a mixed-use development perspective, at least.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Isn't he a successful real estate developer, at least? I imagine that maybe his plans may have laid to innovative real estate development methods. Trump Tower is pretty impressive from a mixed-use development perspective, at least.

His dad was a successful developer. He's a loser.

DOWN

Banned
I don't know if he conceived it, but The Celebrity Apprentice, which he hosted, raised many millions for charities, including some donations supposedly on his behalf.

Remember that time Mitt Romney shut his whole firm down to find his friend's missing daughter?

I'm sure Donald's done something like this...

Hahahaha, sorry, I can't keep a straight face saying this out loud

He's done plenty if you take the time to look them up. Honestly I do admire him for not throwing all his good deeds in people's faces, that means more to me than Doing them in front of a camera for show.

He's done plenty if you take the time to look them up. Honestly I do admire him for not throwing all his good deeds in people's faces, that means more to me than Doing them in front of a camera for show.
He's not the kind of person who does good deeds on the down low, though.

ryseing

He made memes real.

In all seriousness I'm sure he's given to charity, helped employees out, etc. but I feel like that's common decency when you are in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom