• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has The Inititive given a hint by re-booting their twitter?

nikolino840

If you mean the official initiative Twitter was always blank for what i remember,was always the personal devs account that shares info

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Drew Murray is the official Initiative twitter representative for now, until they get someone to maintain the Initiative twitter handle and posts stuffs in it.

Stuart360

Maybe it's because they downplayed the XSX power advantage. Lol

Or wasn't that via a tweet? Can't remember.
They werent downplaying anything, and they were talking about PS5 as well remember.
They were actually being positive about both systems, and basically saying the power is there now, and its down to the devs to use that power now.

Stuart360

We made it 6 posts before the topic started revolving around Halo. Is that a new record?
I think some people think Halo is the only game on XSX. Understandable why some parties would do that, they will latch onto Halo like their lives depend on it. It will only make the multiplatform game comparisons at launch all the more sweeter.

Top Bottom