• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hater bot :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, at first I was like "eh..." but then I admit, I laughed. What's also cool is Hater Bot left a nice comment on one of the videos I put up on my page. I actually didn't notice that until a friend pointed it out to me. Kind of a "cool story, bro" moment, but I thought it was pretty awesome.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
"So I suggest in the future that you do not get caught"

"ok alright well ok "

"you owe me $600"

:lol :lol :lol

RSLAEV

Heh I just heard the new ones, but I keep going back to episode 6. I hope we get to see the return of Rapekit :)

AnkitT

Sheek is the one who really makes the episode, just like he did countless other times. Really great lines in there, the lawyer belt was :lol!

Daigoro

only watched 3 eps so far, but this shit had me laughing hard.

great stuff. these guys need a TV show. gotta pass this on.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hadn't seen the bump for E10 so I watched both E10 and E11. E11 wasn't that great, but it had it's moments. E10 was pretty genius though. Sheek definitely made that one for me! :lol

Kreed

"In all honesty, the only part I found funny is the fact that he's wearing your arm like a chain." :lol

Danielsan

Normally this isn't my type of thing, the whole crack dealing thing especially, but goddamn episode 1, 2, 6 and 10 are amazing.
The whole "leffal" skit had me in tears. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom