• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HATRED?!!!! Is this for real? IS THIS TOO MUCH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleporter

Well i gotta let it out and vent this... im really confused on how on earth a game like this can even be sold to the general public. I mean IS THIS TOO MUCH?
Just played it like 20min and OMG the amount of violence here is beyond legal.
I don't wanna be the righteous avenger here, but i think this is kinda too damn much...
Now what really bugs me is that, it is somehow very satisfying killing innocent bystanders ... and i fell like gettin' back on it, and do some more... DAMN!

The propose of this topic is to have as much opinion on how could this game pass the rating threshold so much and still be released... Do you think this is any good for videogames?
I know people and specially young forming minds can get very pumped up for something so graphical as this game... I got mixed feelings here and wanted to share them with you all... I'm i seduced for this hatred??

Kssio_Aug

I believe we are not allowed to discuss about this game here. If mods allow, then I will update this with a opinion.

Xater

The game is pure garbage and NeoGAF policy is to not give it any exposure. This thread will closed soon.

params7

Banned
Its like "No Russian" - The game I'm assuming. I really don't care. I personally could never bring myself to play such a game simply because I can't comply with the premise but if others want to play and enjoy it, knock yourselves out.

petghost

Banned
I dno man it seems vile but so does a lot of media. it's most important to protect forms of expression which other people find upsetting or controversial so while I'm not into the concept I'm kinda into the fact that it exists.

Tagyhag

Its like "No Russian" - The game I'm assuming. I really don't care. I personally could never bring myself to play such a game simply because I can't comply with the premise but if others want to play and enjoy it, knock yourselves out.

It's a copy of POSTAL 1, that's all it is.

It's only shocking to people who have never heard of the POSTAL series.

And it's not a good game to boot.

513cbe274edd26781bc5e1e269a79088eb37d5225f5989cc5f9406c64752bd1b.jpg

Kidding, kidding. Really though - I agree with you. Not even worth discussing here.

TraBuch

Banned
Watched Jim Sterling play it and pretty much agree with what he said about it.

That's the game everyone was all up in arms about? Really?

Also, I really liked the artstyle. The contrast with the police sirens and the black and white was pretty eye-catching.

Alienous

I wish I could talk about the game's destruction tech.

Fuck the premise of the game, but that's some nice technology right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom