• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku : Project Mirai Mix announced for the West

Articalys

Honestly I'm on the fence for this one since I like the "normal" art more compared to the chibi stuff, but I do want to support localizations of games like this and I do like the music...

Time to finally give in and buy a 3DS.

YX
BA

will destroy my brain, though.

Good news: you don't have to use ABXY. You can choose arrows for the 'notes' instead. It's what I use on my jp copy since I'm too used to PS controlled with X instead of B.

Good news: you don't have to use ABXY. You can choose arrows for the 'notes' instead. It's what I use on my jp copy since I'm too used to PS controlled with X instead of B.

If you're used to the PS buttons then why don't you play by colors?
As I see it Project Mirai still uses the PS color scheme for the buttons (A/Circle is red, B/X is blue, X/Triangle is green and Y/Square is pink) so maybe that suits you better?

linid0t

Pretty great news, was just playing maimai the other day.

Anyone know if these 3DS games have the same bad framerate of the PS3/Vita games, or are they 60fps?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Pretty great news, was just playing maimai the other day.

Anyone know if these 3DS games have the same bad framerate of the PS3/Vita games, or are they 60fps?

I don't know if it's 30 or 60, but frame rate does not hiccup if that's what you're asking.

L~A

Mirai 2 is packed the brim with features compared to Diva :eek: A real treat!

Well, there's the content of two games in one, after all. I remember people criticising the first one for being rather short on content. Adding Project Mirai 1 stuff to Project Mirai 2 was certainly quite the radical thing to do to increase the legnth :p

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who bought the PS3/PSV games, and anyone planning to double-dip with Project Mirai. It's thanks to you this localisation is happening!

Oh, and let's make sure to buy the hell outta this game. Let's NOT give Sega ANY reason to send YET ANOTHER franchise to their localisation graveyard.

Slermy

Project Mirai has Puyo Puyo as a minigame:

miku2_thumb1.jpg

As a side note:
I totally can't wait to Perfect Ageage Again and Matryoshka.
Two of my favorite Vocaloid songs right now.

Project Mirai 2 includes this.

Thanks!

I was going to buy this anyway, but now it's for sure a day one.

I came for the Miku, but I'm day one for the Puyo. This, the new Miku Vita game, and Theaterhythm Curtain Call makes me happy for the future of rhythm games. They just need to come out already.

Preordering two copies ;-)
I am so fucking happy right now.
All the games I want localized are getting localized. I don't know how I can contain myself.

HUELEN10

I love Miku games, but I hope we get the option to use her non-chibi model. There is something just too off-putting about it, and I don't think I can look past it to enjoy the game; if I could, I would have imported by now like I have the prior games.

Still, localization is always a good thing!

Ugh! I just can't believe this is actually coming over. I have a digital copy on my JP 3DS, but now I can have it digitally on my main 3DS and of course I'll buy it physically. Please release it physically!

Clov

Surprised and very happy that this is coming over. Love the chibi, Nendoroid style that they have. Hoping for a physical release!

matmanx1

Woohoo! I loved the first Mirai game back when I owned a J-3DS. I sold it before the second Mirai game came out so this announcement pleases me greatly.

For those who haven't played one, Mirai has all the goodness of a Project Diva with a lot more cute and fun and less frustration. For a more casual rhythm game fan like myself it is fantastic.

dani_dc

Well, this is unexpected.

Very excited for this, shame about it being 2015, but Project Diva F 2nd will hold me until this is on sale.

They mention that this will be an "enhanced" version. I wonder what enhancements they are referring to?
I personally hope for more songs, and more customizations like for outfits and each vocaloid's room. I also want more GUMI.

Top Bottom