• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have we been hacked again? Or is it? (Nintendogs)

Well??

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
the most hilarious part of the whole nintendogs 'incident' is that the people who hate it the most have given it more exposure and discussion than nintendo could ever have hoped for :lol

Dalamar86

Dude, the third N is where it is at.

This has escalated far out of anyone's control. Apparently we must all submit to what will one day be the glorious empire of the Nintendogs.

Ronok

I voted for S as I feel it represents the many MANY people enjoying this game as well as all the people crying over it's success. ^^

Rocket9

Cheerios.jpg

This is not a subliminal message promoting the O party

Rocket9

Mason said:
Ok, I haven't logged on to GA since last night. What the fuck is going on?!!?!

Gigantic brains have invaded earth and now everybody is acting stupid. You are our only hope

duckroll

Ronok said:
I voted for S as I feel it represents the many MANY people enjoying this game as well as all the people crying over it's success. ^^

I voted for S too and it looks like our bet is paying off! PLEASE WIN S! :lol

mattx5

Mason said:
Ok, I haven't logged on to GA since last night. What the fuck is going on?!!?!

Seems to me some guy is taking out his rage against the DS by changing the names of topics on a videogame messageboard.

Mission Accomplished.

neptunes

mattx5 said:
Seems to me some guy is taking out his rage against the DS by changing the names of topics on a videogame messageboard.

Mission Accomplished.

It's not who you think it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom