• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever made eye contact in a public restroom?

Stouffers

Banned
Morning flights always mess up my post-coffee routine so I usually end up making a nest and doing my business in airport bathrooms prior to takeoff. This morning, as I was doing my thing, the guy next to me started tennis-grunting and pounding on the wall that divided our stalls. I watched his shadow for a bit to make sure he wasn’t in serious distress. It seemed normal and after 5 or so minutes he stopped. I finished up, bussed my table and as I stood up, he stood up at exactly the same time. Our eyes met over the divider wall for what seemed like a solid two or three seconds. From the bridge of his nose up, he was an elderly black man with piercing hazel eyes. It’s all I see now when I close my eyes.

Never while peeing. If you make eye contact through the crack of the door while taking a crap that will destroy your soul.

Stouffers

Banned
I had a situation a couple of months ago where I was sitting peacefully in my stall and some festering asshole crashed the neighboring stall and proceeded to piss all over the floor splashing my shoes and pants.

I once made japs-eye contact. Shit got real interesting, real quick. Though it's my own fault for sticking my pee-pee through that hole in the cubical wall

DESTROYA

Sure, it happens but I don’t give a shit, being a pretty big and tall dude has its advantages, most people get intimidated by my stature and I can outlast anyone in a starring contest no matter how creepy it gets.
Not a stealth bragging just telling it like it is.

Nymphae

Banned
rh7gne087hw21.png

Stouffers

Banned
I pee in the corner urinal but only because I like to keep my luggage by the wall. ALSO, I unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants BECAUSE if I don’t my thingus decides to piss all in my pants when I reholster EVEN with shakes, taint-push and toothpaste tube rolling.

lil puff

I tend to not do too much eye contact with strangers in general.
Never understood why people look at strangers minding their business.

Ar¢tos

Only with hot guys. I've picked a few like that when I was younger (nowadays I'm lazy and use phone apps).

Top Bottom