• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you ever snuck a peak while peeing at a urinal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr stroke

where do you look while standing at the urinal? I always look forward, never down. Tried looking down the other day while pissing and its hard not to look to the other side. I didn't look, but am curious if others do. Have your eyes ever wandered?

Kurtofan

65.jpg

I once did more than sneak a peek. He was very receptive, and we had a pretty good time. The only bad part was that he didn't shake all the piss drops off before putting it in my mouth, so I had to swallow a bit or urine. Gross.

Costanza

Banned
Whoompthereitis said:
I once did more than sneak a peek. He was very receptive, and we had a pretty good time. The only bad part was that he didn't shake all the piss drops off before putting it in my mouth, so I had to swallow a bit or urine. Gross.
qye4p3.jpg

Pooya

Whoompthereitis said:
huh.

Trurl

Banned
Nostalgic Nightmare said:
Ya see it's people like you who cause stage fright at the urinal. I usually sprinkle a little on their shoes when I catch them.
I have stage fright because I'm afraid that if I don't pee, people will assume that I'm only in the restroom to masturbate.

Hootie

Whoompthereitis said:

i29120.jpg

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Whoompthereitis said:

:lol

DeathNote said:
so you want to suck cock? being gay/bi is no problem, but don't look at mine when i piss next to you pervert.

Whoah, slow down. When did I say I was gay or bi? Don't project on me.

I look straight into the same urinal as the next guy while pissing into it. I figure why waste the water on 2 separate flushes when we could just both piss into the same urinal? I look into the urinal to focus real hard not to cross the streams, it splashes a bit if you do.

USD

The only sneak peeks I've gotten are naked old dudes in gym lockers, and that shit's never intentional.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Vox-Pop said:
Urinals should be banned in all public restrooms. I hate peeing next to people.

I hate when there is nobody in the urinals except me, and some guy comes in and picks the urinal RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Is it too hard to pick one far apart ? FUUUuuuuuuu

Get'sMad

My buddy and I were wasted once and we both pissed in the same toilet (in a stall) at the same time at a bar because the bathroom was crowded. We just thought of it like pissing in one of those troughs-- just stare at the wall.

We got some odd looks coming out of that stall.

USD

Kandrick said:
I hate when there is nobody in the urinals except me, and some guy comes in and picks the urinal RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Is it too hard to pick one far apart ? FUUUuuuuuuu
This is the worst. Breaking the unspoken code is unforgivable.

USD said:
The only sneak peeks I've gotten are naked old dudes in gym lockers, and that shit's never intentional.
what the fuck is up with old men in gym locker rooms? they are always bare-ass naked, just walking around.

ampere

Whoompthereitis said:
So this is a troll; I figured as much from their other posts.

:lol @ thread

Sol.. said:
Yeah, i take a look. I give respect where respect is due too.
lawblob said:
What if he's a grower not a shower? Don't cut him short, dude.
A+ :lol

Get'sMad

JodyAnthony said:
what the fuck is up with old men in gym locker rooms? they are always bare-ass naked, just walking around.

yeah and its always the ones that have been going there for years doing their 15 minutes on the elliptical before hopping in the sauna. I mean I guess you just reach the point where you just stop giving a fuck but come on guys.

Christopher

no but I caught myself being peaked at a couple of times...I don't understand you have a dick I have a dick who cares what it looks like

DonMigs85

Years ago at some park I once saw a girl sneak into the men's bathroom and piss at the urinal, not sure how she managed it. Looked like a real biological female too. Spread the lips and pull up the urethra hole I guess?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Kandrick said:
I always pee in the toilet, it is just normal. I also like having a piece of toilet paper.

All urinals should have walls too.

Davedough

Trurl said:
I have stage fright because I'm afraid that if I don't pee, people will assume that I'm only in the restroom to masturbate.

You're doing it wrong. Use the stall, not the urinal to masturbate.

Munch

DonMigs85 said:
Years ago at some park I once saw a girl sneak into the men's bathroom and piss at the urinal, not sure how she managed it. Looked like a real biological female too. Spread the lips and pull up the urethra hole I guess?

We have these little cups that help us pee standing up! And you're all small at the urinals. I don't want to see tiny willies so I wouldn't look.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Munch said:
We have these little cups that help us pee standing up! And you're all small at the urinals. I don't want to see tiny willies so I wouldn't look.

For some reason I thought you were a lesbian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom