• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Have you seen this boy?" GAF-fers missing in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
t1000.jpg

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOY?"

There are a few regulars who have not made the change over. Have they not heard that the forum is up? Have they given up on GAF? Moved to greener pastures?

Or has the unthinkable happened?!
Cyan.jpg

*gasp*

CYAN:
Apperance: Orange with black stripes. long whiskers
Last seen with: His old friends "Logic" and "Perspective" which he often brought to threads with him.

Shinobi:
EDIT:Thanks to GAF vigilance Shinobi was found in the NFL (uggh) thread. 1000 children have already been saved, If you have any information please post it.

Gahiggidy:
Apperance: Shows Brain
Last seen with: Sales Charts!

Who are you missing? Why do you miss them?

Fifty

Socreges said:
I miss 50 Pence. So dearly. I hope he's alright.

Awwww. Why thank you. I miss Calder, System Shark, and every other Calgary Flames fan on the board. I also miss Cooter24, and his sage-like wisdom.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Actually make sure you check the "Who Were You?" thread as some of those peeps are here with new names

Oxygen=Element
Cooter24 = MSW or SWM or WSM or somthing like that.

Wouldn't want to make this a redundant thread ;P

BojTrek

Banned
MAYBE if the link to FORUMS on the main page worked... "people will come Ray, people will most definitely come"

Diablos

Runaway train, never going back
Wrong way on a one-way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there

:D

mattx5

I definitely miss the presence of Gah and Cyan.

Morphix is here, I forget his username now, I saw him post in another thread though.

I thought I saw someone who posted very similar to Reirom, but he was probably just some joke character. He's also probably banned :p

ge-man

What happened to Hideos/Luciverse?

Before the board switched I was going to ask about Unicron5--I haven't seem around since the holidays.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
ge-man said:
What happened to Hideos/Luciverse?

Before the board switched I was going to ask about Unicron5--I haven't seem around since the holidays.
He's here, but I forgot the username is now going by.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Mermandala said:
And whereabouts is Drunken Kojima(GDGF)? He's the BA Baracus of the N-Team.

Thanks folks :) I'm still here. Just posting under a different user name is all.

yoshifumi

Banned
didn't hotarubi leave the old board months ago for some reason? i wonder if he knows about the death and consequent resurrection of the forum.

Slo

yoshifumi said:
didn't hotarubi leave the old board months ago for some reason? i wonder if he knows about the death and consequent resurrection of the forum.

Hota moved out of his parent's and became a poor bachelor with no internet access.

calder

Yeah, here I be. I was working a lot of OT and basically just sleeping and working for like 3 weeks, and I totally missed the forum move. I kept trying the old URL or the link at GA's mainpage every day and just assumed the forum was down.

But System is locked out, for some reason. He said he tried to join a few days before I did, but he got back an email saying he "didn't meet membership requirements" or something. Any admin know what that could be about? He's never been banned really that I know of (certainly nothing like some of the 8 strike losers who managed to get back in ;)), and I sent him a message via the TSN.com hockey pool (don't have his email) asking him to check if it's the email addy he used that didn't work.

FREE SYSTEM SHARK!

wtf_refs.jpg

"System Shark isn't allowed!? WTF kind of call is that VanMassenhoven!"

ohamsie

Cyan said:
I have returned. I have traveled far, and am still in the midst of my journey. But I soon will be at the end of my travels. And then I shall be once more sucked in by GA.

Speaking of people missing in action, I was just thinking about AlteredBeast today. I met a couple of LDS people from Salt Lake City in the hostel I'm staying at in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. One of them was this really blond dude who reminded me strongly of AB. Where did he go on his mission-- South America or something? I don't really remember.

And yeah, I'd love to see the re-return of Kitsune. He's certainly been gone a while.

Woo, Cyan!

Please bring back your Hobbes avatar asap!

I'm here! Seems my original nonfreemail was too obscure or something to be considered nonfreemail. My shaw addy sufficed though.

Now that hockey is over I probably won't post until the World Cup anyways. ;)

It's nice to be missed though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom