• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have your 80s/90s crushes still held up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigarator

tumblr_lkpe6dEdfD1qdbpolo1_500.jpg

Christina+Applegate+Christina+Applegate+Visits+HSzuK_SAlZ0l.jpg

Yup, that'll do.

Laieon

It's more early 2000s than 80s or 90s, but whatever - she was my first (and still the best) celebrity crush.

Definitely still holds up.

2WMqB26.png

Loofy

It's more early 2000s than 80s or 90s, but whatever - she was my first (and still the best) celebrity crush.

Definitely still holds up.

2WMqB26.png
Is this a joke? you had a crush on 6 year old emma watson before she was even an actress?

AlexBasch

Person might have been of similar age growing up.
Yeah, I got a weird post when I wrote that I had a crush on Emily Browning in Lemony Snicket.

"lol she was 14 dude"

Ah yes, I forgot I have been 26 for the last ten years, my bad.

EDIT: Damn, Darren looks rough. Thought he looked cool with blonde long hair, myself.

terrene

Banned
Reality-Bites-Janeane-Garofalo.jpg

Not only this but I caught her set recently and she was rambling and weird and not funny. She used to be so funny and so cute. :/

jerry1594

Yeah, I got a weird post when I wrote that I had a crush on Emily Browning in Lemony Snicket.

"lol she was 14 dude"

Ah yes, I forgot I have been 26 for the last ten years, my bad.

EDIT: Damn, Darren looks rough. Thought he looked cool with blonde long hair, myself.
223-18-Fist-Shaking-Tantrum-Gif.gif

There was a series in the 80s or 90s, where a hot red headed woman was traveling in space. Met all kind of aliens...

anyone know her name

Julie Delpy in the early/mid 90s is my ideal woman, I don't know how many times I caught her movies on the arty movies stations on my satellite dish and jerked off to her many nude scenes. Now in her mid 40's, she's a milf, and I don't think she's ever had any work done either, all real woman

tumblr_ljjrmv7lnP1qzy8r9.jpg

Before-Midnight-Julie-Delpy.jpg

Volimar

Most of mine have been said, but, I'll add:

Brigid-Brannagh

From Quest of the Delta Knights
eoqylQK.jpg

to Army Wives

qen34KD.jpg

Renee O'Connor is still looking good.

renee-oconnor.jpg

Older perhaps, but nothing too shabby.

I had a huge thing for Gabrielle back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom