• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have your 80s/90s crushes still held up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwarb

I just Googled Gates McFadden. She's looking damn good for 65 and she's still doing conventions and things for the fans.

5bicvDr.jpg

Cool lady! Here's her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/gates_mcfadden

I like this. Thanks.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Tatyana Ali is still cute as hell.

tKjzvu4.jpg

AlysonCourt.jpg

Thanks to this topic I remembered her, and found out she voiced Claire Redfield and Jubilee. Childhood enhanced.
You've caused me to replay both those voices in my head right now and holy shit they ARE the same person. My mind is in pieces.

linkboy

JewelNew2013.jpg

I've had a crush on her since I first saw her in Space Cases on Nickelodeon and Flash Forward on Disney back in the mid 90s.

Still super hot.

Wasn't really a big celebrity crush guy, but I went ahead and looked one that I remember up for this thread. Sorsha from Willow is still looking pretty nice if you ask me.

VbSHtiT.jpg

6rLWzu9.jpg

d7HkrZ6.jpg

I was totally in love with Lynda Carter and Phoebe Cates. Sorry for the giant pics!

Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman)
lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

lynda-carter-wonder-woman-running-gif.gif

Today..(well..pic from last year anyways) 62 years old. Still a pretty lady.
Lynda-Carter:-2013-Golden-Heart-Awards--06.jpg

Phoebe Cates
PhoebeCates2.JPG

These days.. lookin' good!
84976097.jpg

Julie Delpy in the early/mid 90s is my ideal woman, I don't know how many times I caught her movies on the arty movies stations on my satellite dish and jerked off to her many nude scenes. Now in her mid 40's, she's a milf, and I don't think she's ever had any work done either, all real woman

tumblr_ljjrmv7lnP1qzy8r9.jpg

Before-Midnight-Julie-Delpy.jpg

Perfect human

Das Ace

This thread just made me that everyone under the age of 29 looked like they were in their late-30's pre- turn of the millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom