• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hayden Panettiere engaged to Wladimir Klitschko

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
box_g_klitschko_panettiere_b1_400.jpg

Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere confirmed her engagement to heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko on Wednesday.

Appearing on Wednesday's "Live with Kelly and Michael," the 24-year-old actress was flashing a large diamond ring that prompted host Kelly Ripa to inquire what it might signify.

Panettiere confirmed she's engaged as the studio audience cheered. She added that she and longtime boyfriend Klitschko haven't set a wedding date.

Klitschko retained his WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles Saturday night, unanimously outpointing previously undefeated Alexander Povetkin.

Panettiere's ring even upstaged her entrance Wednesday, when she appeared on the show wearing a live boa constrictor.

On ABC's "Nashville," Panettiere plays scheming up-and-coming country music star Juliette Barnes.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9796503/wladimir-klitschko-engaged-actress-hayden-panettiere

ih5wuW0.jpg

If its rated NC-17 explains.

All her shit was exposed in this thread

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469392

The original source was rumored to be Robert Downey Jr. Apparently she was raped repeatedly by her father growing up and for a time served as a prostitute to rich people in hollywood. Her previous boyfriend broke up with her because she enjoyed being beaten up during sex and the dude was afraid he was going to seriously hurt her. There's more but i'll have to dig to find it.

braves01

Banned
Google, "Hollywood Insider Hayden Pennettiere Parents Father."

You'll understand.

Top article was about her wanting to be a mother. Is that what we should be concerned about?

The original source was rumored to be Robert Downey Jr. Apparently she repeadelty raped by her dad and served as a prostitute to rich people in hollywood. Her previous boyfriend broke up with her because she enjoyed being beaten up during sex and the dude was afraid he was going to seriously hurt her. There's more but i'll have to dig to find it.

Oh...

Derwind

I'm trying to find a reason why I should care but I'm coming up empty handed
patrice.png

This.

I totally forgot about her since Hero's...

you cared so little that you ran in here to get the first post

Why does his unconcern for this news have to affect his eligibility to post? I never understand the logic here(not trying to put you on blast, just something I see popping up every now and then on threads).

Kind of like when someone shouts "If you like [x] so much, why don't you marry it?". How does the first part even lead to the second?

Poyunch

See that shit about Hollywood seems kind of out out there. Why would powerful Hollywood execs risk losing their jobs and power by bribing young girls when they're already able to get almost any other woman with all that dough they have?

sikkinixx

See that shit about Hollywood seems kind of out out there. Why would powerful Hollywood execs risk losing their jobs and power by bribing young girls when they're already able to get almost any other woman with all that dough they have?

Looks don't matter as much as thrill of getting something you're not supposed to get probably.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Bing "kasia blue dildo", thank me after your fap.

having strange NeoGAF deja vu. Like, we've all seen a topic years ago about Hayden seeing some huge guy, then comes the scandalous rumors, and someone always brings up the Kasia Blue Dildo.

It's good deja vu, though, in the end.

Sibylus

Banned
You say that like one of these alleged sickos has to choose between children and grown women. Casting couch wasn't coined for nothing.

The original source was rumored to be Robert Downey Jr. Apparently she was raped repeatedly by her father growing up and for a time served as a prostitute to rich people in hollywood. Her previous boyfriend broke up with her because she enjoyed being beaten up during sex and the dude was afraid he was going to seriously hurt her. There's more but i'll have to dig to find it.

If I'm not mistaken, Wladimir was her ex boyfriend at the time that stuff was posted, if you were to believe that those blinds were about her.

Sibylus

Banned
Why the world got to be so fucked up? :(
Dark side of family ties. It's practically the common denominator in most abuse stories: family is in denial, covers it up, or even assists the abuse along... even when the people doing it aren't famous and wealthy. Those things, if anything, make it even harder for the truth to come out.

Mully

Skimmed the blog, so mind me if it's answered there, but has anyone asked RDJ in real life if he's behind the blog or if he's even at all familiar with it?

I can't find the post right now, but yesterday someone mentioned in another thread that it was a producer, not RDJ that was writing the alleged anonymous tell all blog posts.

I'd take the posts with a large grain of salt, especially since there's no real evidence to back any of the claims up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom