• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hazbin Hotel season 1 reveal: Streaming exclusively on Amazon prime this januari.

Kadve

5 years later we finally have it. Would have preferred it to be free on Youtube like the pilot and Helluva boss but could be worse.

It's a shit trailer because it assumes you watched the pilot already so know about the show. It should've been directed at people who've never heard of it, but maybe they'll make another one at launch.

The pilot was a bit cringe lol but funny in places. Good to see a YouTube 'level' animator make it big, regardless of the show.

OP: should've added a link to the original pilot and explained a bit more on what this is:

Follow Charlie, the princess of Hell, as she pursues her seemingly impossible goal of rehabilitating demons to peacefully reduce overpopulation in her kingdom. After a yearly extermination imposed by angels, She opens a hotel in hopes that patients will be "checking out" into Heaven. While most of Hell mocks her goal, her devoted partner Vaggie, and their first test subject, adult film-star Angel Dust, stick by her side. When a powerful entity known as the "Radio Demon" reaches out to Charlie to assist in her endeavors, her crazy dream is given a chance to become a reality.

Last edited:

Toons

I'll be surprised if anyone on this site is interested in this

But the pilot was pretty funny and the spin off is hilarious

Jsisto

I’ve heard of this. Looks like the kind of thing a teenage goth girl would have stickers of. In other words, not for me. I’m sure it’s fine. 😀

I’ve heard of this. Looks like the kind of thing a teenage goth girl would have stickers of. In other words, not for me. I’m sure it’s fine. 😀

Hope it fails

Angry I Hate Everyone GIF

Last edited:

Tams

Just finished the pilot.

It's got some pretty humour, ideas, and designs.

Though it very much is a thing amongst a certain kind of audience. One glimpse of the YouTube comments will tell you all you need to know about that.

A bit weird and confusing to be boasting about a second season when you can't even watch the first one this year.

Just finished the pilot.

It's got some pretty humour, ideas, and designs.

Though it very much is a thing amongst a certain kind of audience. One glimpse of the YouTube comments will tell you all you need to know about that.

A bit weird and confusing to be boasting about a second season when you can't even watch the first one this year.

Hope it fails

Top Bottom