• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO's VICE Season 3 OT - Fridays at 11pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vice-Season-3-poster.jpg

First ep is up on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_h92Ath_2XA
Our oceans are rising. With human use of hydrocarbons skyrocketing, waters around the globe are getting hotter and, now, this warm sub-surface water is washing into Antarctica’s massive western glaciers causing the glaciers to retreat and break off. Antarctica holds 90% of the world’s ice and 70% of its freshwater, so if even a small fraction of the ice sheet in Antarctica melts, the resulting sea level rise will completely remap the world as we know it – and it is already happening. In the last decade, some of the most significant glaciers here have tripled their melt rate.

VICE founder Shane Smith travels to the bottom of the world to investigate the instability of the West Antarctic ice sheet and to see first hand how the continent is melting -- and VICE follows the rising oceans to Bangladesh for a glimpse into the world's underwater future. From the UN Climate conference to the People's Climate March to the forces that deny the science of global climate change, this special extended episode covers all sides of the issue and all corners of the globe, ending with a special interview with Vice President Joe Biden.

Past seasons:

Watch Season 1!
Watch Season 2 episode 1!

Still bitter about the eps only being a half hour long still---especially given the season premier and the cancer treatment special being longer outright.

Season is great as ever, but come on HBO!

Mr.Swag

Banned
Danm these female journalists are cute as hell.

Good season so far. Which they went deeper with the stories.

Caught up on 1-3 today.

The El Salvador stuff was nuts and super depressing.

The fishing one was depressing from a world wide sense but I guess hopefuly from a American perspective?

Its nice that american fishers can be more trustworthy of science.

h1nch

Absolutely love this show. I hope they keep up their high level of quality news stories that are otherwise underreported.

I still need to catch up on this season. I saw the cancer special and thought it was great.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Just saw that HBO and Vice have a new agreement, there's gonna be a daily Vice Show now, and seasons for Vice will expand to 30 episodes.

These American evangelical pieces of shit are completely brain washing a country. I can't believe the ignorance and hatred that's being disseminated in that country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom