• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone Next Expansion Semi-Confirmed and Leaked By Blizzard Themselves

Blizzard have posted an official twitter tease image for the next expansion -

Clearly - Cowboy themed if you look at the boots. This can be further confirmed with the merchandise leak that they accidently and then pulled off on their official gear/merchandise store.

if you go to this page - https://gear.blizzard.com/products/...n-the-badlands-t-shirt?variant=44009765830905 it will lead you to a 404 error, but before Blizzard caught themselves it was a T-Shirt that looked like this.

It's also being discussed on the official Hearthstone subreddit

7l3GhqC.jpg

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
I have played it quite a lot at the beginning and also bought the first few addons and generally spent quite a lot of money. Then suddenly too many addons and new cards came out in a short time and I stopped right there.

I recently logged in again, and I was given 150 free cards and I didn't even open more than 10. They have lost me completely.

I have played it quite a lot at the beginning and also bought the first few addons and generally spent quite a lot of money. Then suddenly too many addons and new cards came out in a short time and I stopped right there.

I recently logged in again, and I was given 150 free cards and I didn't even open more than 10. They have lost me completely.
It's extremely expensive to get into now and I used to love the game.

Top Bottom