• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT10| Ultimate Infuriation

Tacitus_

I suppose I will finally have to make a discord account. Might need a new Bnet friend to get in though, I don't suppose Yoshi or Rapstah is particularly active there?

Tacitus_

Oh shit I already had a discord ID. When did I make that thing...

So uh, if anyone could invite me, I'd appreciate that. ID is Tacitus #2849 on Bnet and #9087 on discord.

Futurator87

Neo Member
I would love a discord invite too, longtime lurker never poster but this thread is some of the best commentary and discussion about the game! b.net is Future#1864.

TankUP

A few things for those of you asking for invites: neogaf limits PMs to one every 10 minutes; and right now only discord mods can generate those invites. Patience. If you were a member of this community someone will reach out to you.

If you weren't, well, unfortunately there's been a lot of trolling at the gaf related discords so invites are gonna be hard to come by until our new home at resetera is ready.

Newline

Would also appreciate a discord invite for this community, haven't been active recently but I'll definitely come back to this game soon.

Tacitus_

A few things for those of you asking for invites: neogaf limits PMs to one every 10 minutes; and right now only discord mods can generate those invites. Patience. If you were a member of this community someone will reach out to you.

If you weren't, well, unfortunately there's been a lot of trolling at the gaf related discords so invites are gonna be hard to come by until our new home at resetera is ready.

Just how short is the window on those things? I went out to buy groceries and got the message during my trip and it timed out before I got back home.

E: someone else stepped up

TankUP

I think invites to the discord are closed until the new place launches. if i'm not banned, i'll let ya'll know when they start going out again. please be patient.

I think invites to the discord are closed until the new place launches. if i'm not banned, i'll let ya'll know when they start going out again. please be patient.

I can't send invites myself, but I did get an invite sent to me a few hours ago. So, don't give up hope people. There's only so many PMs that can go out due to the awful 10 minute time limit between PMs.

ExVicis

I can't send invites myself, but I did get an invite sent to me a few hours ago. So, don't give up hope people. There's only so many PMs that can go out due to the awful 10 minute time limit between PMs.
So the discord invite are still going out or have invites stopped now?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
How does discord even works?
I missed you folks ;_;

luoapp

How does discord even works?
I missed you folks ;_;

Sigh. It's just not the same :(

giphy.gif

Well my first game was against a 12 win Priest/Rogue deck so, doesn't really seem any different than normal arena which is already garbage.

I don't know, this mode really needs to be completely rebooted to be worth playing in my opinion.

Edit: Eh, whatever, still got 5 wins which was enough to complete my two Hunter quests so that's all I care about. Now I can be done with arena for a week.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Could someone PM me the discord link too? Sorry, but I'm done with this place.

This place was nice while it lasted.

Magnus

Did anyone else see the in-game banner saying you got 2x Old Gods packs but then not actually have them?

Edit- relogging worked. Yay, a Soggoth!

CoolOff

I haven't been in this thread in a while, but it's my most frequently visited part of Gaming. Hit me up with a Disc.-invite when possible.

TankUP

I am told hyperlinks are banned in private messages here now. Can anyone confirm?

Anyway there's a new HS thread on the other forum site that just opened registration today so I'll see you guys there.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
To anyone still left behind, there's a new topic made at Reset Era where most of us are at. Apparently posting links to that website is banned here, but you can probably guess the .com address Reset Era would use.

Registration is in private waves only right now, but it'll be public later, and you can at least lurk for now. I hope you all join us, but I understand anyone wanting to stay here, and wish you all the best.

So, I think that's everything. I'll let you guys get back to talking about hearthstone.

Top Bottom