• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT10| Ultimate Infuriation

Schnauzer

I don't even know what this Discord is, but I want to join.

The hearthstone community seems to be migrating over, and I would like to join.

TankUP

Normal registration on the other forum most of us moved to starts tonight. Hope to see some of you there!

Now I'm off to suicide my account!

Portugeezer

RIP this thread, feels bad man.

Was going to rant at how this arena event is just people picking as many spreading plagues as possible.

Epix

Big Board
Hearthstone_Screenshot_11_10_17_08_37_57.png

Gander

Banned
So the expansion has come and well I've all but stop playing. I've played pretty much from the beginning I have three 500 win characters and don't care anymore. Every patch or expansion I hope they take out the ridiculous cards and put in more smart cards. It never happens.

manfestival

Why is it that every freaking expansion of this game has some overpowered druid/warlock deck? I can never climb rankings even with decent decks off of hearthpwn and other sites.

So the expansion has come and well I've all but stop playing. I've played pretty much from the beginning I have three 500 win characters and don't care anymore. Every patch or expansion I hope they take out the ridiculous cards and put in more smart cards. It never happens.

I got back in during year of the raven and backed out once shudderwock got popular after the cubelock/even pally/quest rogue nerfs. I actually have a shudderwock deck it's just that it's super boring.

I've been waiting for the meta to settle before I got back into this expac.

Also don't use hearthpwn guys, it's not what it once was. Metabomb is a good alternative or using Dog's decks

edit: Dog is a top streamer and always updates often to keep up with the meta.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
Just like the clockwork the Meta is starting to settle so the cheating starts. The disconnect bandits and perfect combo every single turn lucky guys.

I found the game more enjoyable once I started playing Arena for quests and as the source of my packs. I'm not a good player but my runs are usually profitable. Play mode is more stressful and annoying.

Top Bottom