• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heisenrumor: Bryan Cranston is the new Lex Luthor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DedValve

Banned
Only with the help of Mineral Man can Superman save the world from Lex Luthor and his 99.1% pure green metholamene kryptonite.

SimleuqiR

Rolling Stone just linked to Comic Book News, nothing new.

He's probably reading all these articles asking "Me?"

tumblr_mr8s1zYInw1qh1g19o1_500.gif

Penguin

I like how one of those sites says "It's official", which then links to another site that says it is a rumor. And all keep pointing back to Cosmic Book News.

Just wondering when other sources will chime in that do not reference the Cosmic Book News article.

It's a terrible case of internet telephone

It was speculation on one site
Another reported it as a rumor
And now it is fact.

Wilbur

Banned
I think it's really uninspired casting. As a lot of people have said I'd rather see him as Gordon.

He's a superb actor, but the film's going to suck dick and Lex will be poorly written.

inm8num2

I must be the only person who wants someone besides Cranston.

The kryptonite/blue meth comparisons are going to be off the hook!

Brera

Banned
Cranston is such an awesome actor.

He has the looks, talent and voice/charisma to be a star. It's a shame he didn't take off until breaking bad. He was the best thing in Malcolm in the middle!

KalBalboa

Banned
You have to wonder if WB knows it's not him but enjoys the buzz, or if they have him and enjoy the mystery.

It's reaching a point where Cranston not getting it would be an issue, though.

You have to wonder if WB knows it's not him but enjoys the buzz, or if they have him and enjoy the mystery.

It's reaching a point where Cranston not getting it would be an issue, though.

it wouldn't be a major issue if denzel washington gets it instead though. out of the people mentioned in rumour i like that choice even more than cranston.

but it would raise a whole new issue of skin colour though.

Dabanton

it wouldn't be a major issue if denzel washington gets it instead though. out of the people mentioned in rumour i like that choice even more than cranston.

but it would raise a whole new issue of skin colour though.

We had a black Kingpin. And MCD was one of the best things about DD.

Unlike certain superheros a black Lex would not be a problem imo.

monome

IMO, Cranston deserves better than having to shave his head again and play the anti-hero/ layered bad guy again and again.

and he might be too old too.

but, then again, MoS universe ain't very great in the first place, and although I like the idea of a Batman vs Superman movie, I wouldn't mind for it to be the end of that universe.

so why not offer Cranston a big paycheck, a good time and a chance to do a cinematic Heisenberg.

Really hope he get's the role, but this is really reminding me of the second episode of House of Cards. Let the rumor create a massive fan outpouring of support and be forced to cast him.

Never saw MOS and have no desire to. But if this rumor turns out to be true it may just be enough to get me into the theater to see the sequel. Even with Affleck as Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom