• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help an idiot with WAP access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Got a Samsung x427 from Cingular. I haven't a friggin clue how to get to these WAP sites. I hit the button and it gives me a series of options/links, but I can't see where to enter a WAP address anywhere. Should I select the "Search" option? A little help would be appreciated. I want to dload some free shit. Oh yeah, and if Akira or someone else could tell me where I could dload "Twisted Nerve" for free, I'll forever be in your debt. That ringtone is too cool. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Alright, figured out how to use the WAP browser. I am a fucking genius. Now the difficult part is finding that song "Twisted Nerve". If anyone can link my way, I'd appreciate it. It's that song that Elle Driver' whistles as she walks down the hall in Kill Bill Vol.1. I think Akira said he had it on his phone, but I don't know where to find it online. I'll keep looking, but if anyone has it on their tagtag site or somewhere else, I'd appreciate it. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom