• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Sanjay

Sebulon3k said:
Same reason asian people let cars run over other asian people and just walk by.

Except Asians from South Asia of course. We nice folk, maybe.

loki_demi said:
Sanjay goes in on demented shaman. i want to help the dive by trying to stop pebbles BECAUSE AS WE CAN SEE WITH OUR 2 WARDS THAT THEY WERE GOING TOP AND SANJAY DIVES!?!?! WTF IS THAT SHIT.

After going back to my hero, I realized you wanted me to go in after the constant hellos, so I went in...sure it was not at the first hello but I did what you initially wanted me to do.

loki_demi said:
the video that sanjay posted It clearly shows him being idle and idiotic in his decisions.

I was playing safe. It was a ihl match, not a smurf game. I had no idea you wanted to tower dive. I heard you say hello hello, guessing each time for the times the tower hit you while I was looking at mid.

loki_demi said:
thanks for the input guys but id rather not talk about stuff that was forgotten by me long before.

Compelling point.

loki_demi said:
I'll just stick to what i said before and never play with sanjay again.

As-Salamu_Alaykum.

loki_demi said:
since you guys are telling me its really my fault for not leaping away

The only fault was not giving orders. The rest is irrelevant in my eyes.

Sebulon3k said:
Still could have killed DS much earlier, take tower, and walk away before pebbles and Pred would have been within initiation range.

Still could have opened ones mouth and say "attack"

loki_demi said:
Just for the record to you sanjay and the other people who agrees with him.

The only thing I want people to agree with is, yeah communication is really helpful, specifically such basic stuff as when to attack, back hold, dive, clash and bait.

loki_demi said:
with sanjay skill level maybe i shoulda paused and told him the plans to push right guys?

It takes longer to pause a game then say "attack".

Lone_Prodigy said:
People make mistakes. Learn from them and move on.

I'm sure this type of mistake, not communicating plans will forever be a problem. To much pressure I guess. Even I sometimes have forgotten to say stuff on mic but I always realized in hindsight I should have said something.

Anbokr said:
Woooo first soulstealer immortal (in the 1600 bracket /flex). I think this is the first immortal I didn't have to rush to. I was two shotting these guys for 30 minutes and alumnus/neki were just pkeying in on magmus and behe, and they waited for us to well camp them and kill their tree. So nice.

btw puppetyuber, alumnus and neki don't complain when they go in, ulti, and die, after which I finally sweep in to take all the kills and glory. suck it.

I got a sheep stick in this game :D

loki_demi

Neo Member
sanjay you are beyond sad and probably as low as mrmister on my perspective. Your video started after i pinged and typed push which is 19:00-19:09. Starting on 19:10 you think i wont recheck the replay myself to see if i was wrong myself and admit it? Well too bad sanjay. I checked it and I clearly saw a PING and "loki_demi:p".

Can anyone disprove me or tell me again was there no communication?

IF ONLY LOKI JUST GAVE ME THE ORDER.

Tbh i've been laughing recently on how sanjay is really defending his stance when i clearly proved it wrong. Dont give anyone cognitive dissonance sanjay and just drop it now.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Please do not make personal attacks on me. I try my best to help people out. If you would like to point out the smallest things I do that you find "wrong", and inflate them, I might as well point some stuff out. Please understand that I cannot do everything at the same time. I cannot cs while giving out instructions. I cannot give out step-by-step orders while a clash is going on. I cannot be doing all the speaking for the team. So if I said nothing the whole game, will my team just wander around like lost puppies? I always stress out that I alone do not win the games I win in. It's all because of my teammates pitching in all their 1/5ths for our whole. (I love you previous teammates for carrying me to where I am today. Shoutout to Haly for owning my devourer with his WS.)

I always try to give people the chance to lead, and to give their opinions. I ask them what they want to play and what strats they want to do. If they just say "any" all the time, what else can I do? I'm the highest mmr in my team. What if I said "any" as well and just picked empath for jungle? I always ask my teammates for confirmation for my picks and lanes. If they agree to it then I'd expect that they think it as reasonable wouldn't I? I was surprised at one game when my teammates suddenly whined about my picks when they were so passive about them at the start. Unfortunately.. one of them was Sanjay. (I'm not picking any fights but I really see a trend here.)

Sanjay: why pick parasite? One of the worst heroes in the game.
Me: Why say nothing? Already 30 minutes into the game. T for Team.
Trollfaced.jpg

As I've always said.. I'll gladly help anyone out. Any learning tier that needs pointers for carries, support, or gankers. I would gladly go on their team's mumble to give out pointers. I may not be the best support/ganker/carry, but I'm a good overall player. I could still give some good insight.

I know we all just want to play some league and get some coinz. (get anbokr out of average tier and get more games going. I want a new premium avatar/custom account icon of a hot asian chick/s)

P.S. I personally believe Parasite is the best jungler in the game as of now.

kagete

Damn tryhard twins, stop tagteaming Sanjay. The game lasted what, 30 minutes? We play dozens of games every week, don't get fixated on one arguably "bad" performance by a teammate in a game that's 15+ games removed from your most recent one. Some of the arguments you make should apply to yourself as well Loki, try to be more pliant and understanding. Oh and being friendly and helpful doesn't necessarily make you above reproach as well Thor.

We are all mature adults here, so let's act the part if we can :)

P.S. Sanjay you are legitimately experienced by virtue of the sheer number of games you've played since beta. You've probably played 100+ of those games with loki or thor too. I honestly think loki got pissed because he actually trusts you now and is treating you as an equal. Did he overreact? Perhaps. I think both of you did, and everyone else should have just let it slide without making it seem like picking sides in the argument.

Efi8I.jpg

Re: IHL, we can figure something out so that the swindlers are in their proper tiers and the most successful players will get teams balanced against them (Should Neki be experienced now? Is Guesong considered learning? I feel like he's swindle-tier). How exactly, I dunno though...

Phandy

Maybe IHL games should be balanced a little more like normal IH games.

Are you guys man enough to admit that the teams look a little stacked and try and swap some players to make it even? I think everyone should be good sportsman enough to do a little balancing if someone managed to get a tonne of good picks.

I'd quite happily swap off a stacked team to make the game a bit fairer.
We manage to make most IH games pretty balanced.

Meteorain

You could have added in a few more people's avatar's LOL

Also a close one to that would be him blaming the hero picks (95% of the time).

Also.....finally my attempts to convince Sanjay that Monkey King was good paid off....one MK shat all over us.

Edit: Here's a quick one I made :(

zfyrj.png

Guesong

Should make one with Sanjay and "don't pick in allpick ; random Magebane".

I confess, you caught me Kag. I'm the most subtle swindler. However, I think most swindles (except Anbokr's) are due to the 'limit' of tiers so to speak. I am not on the same level as budarac, tomat or Phixion. However, I do not believe I belong on the same tier as LaptopBokr (bigswindle),bzm, TUSR or Neki.

To solve those situations we'd need additional tiers ; but then organisation would become hell.

Also, I actually underlined this in my first post in the IHL thread ; was I to be placed in Learning or Average? After seeing the general swindle and experienced like Swag and Puppet place me in learning, I went with learning.

Kaper

Procarbine said:
HoNGAF has finally started it's own meme. The end of evolution?
nah, we still have two more steps to go:
- post until meme becomes old and unfunny
- keep posting meme, because if oblivion taught us anything , beating a dead horse is fun

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jesus christ, she has so much plastic surgery/makeup I couldn't even tell if she was asian or white.

Swag

PuppetYuber said:
not even salty. not even mad.
Meteorain does bring up a good point though, uninstalled HoN, only play Dota2, shouldn't you post more in that thread?

Only 1 post so far.

Sanjay

Thorinbei said:
I was surprised at one game when my teammates suddenly whined about my picks when they were so passive about them at the start. Unfortunately.. one of them was Sanjay. (I'm not picking any fights but I really see a trend here.)

Sanjay: why pick parasite? One of the worst heroes in the game.
Me: Why say nothing? Already 30 minutes into the game. T for Team.
Trollfaced.jpg

This game right.
http://hongaf.appspot.com/game.jsp?match=64329958

I try to be passive when I'm not the captain and let the captain draft the heroes and as you mentioned my query was why the Parasite pick, the thought process behind it, not looking who to blame but to learn from it.

Thorinbei said:
P.S. I personally believe Parasite is the best troll jungler in the game as of now.

fixed.

loki_demi said:
sanjay you are beyond sad and probably as low as mrmister on my perspective. Your video started after i pinged and typed push which is 19:00-19:09. Starting on 19:10 you think i wont recheck the replay myself to see if i was wrong myself and admit it? Well too bad sanjay. I checked it and I clearly saw a PING and "loki_demi:p".

Can anyone disprove me or tell me again was there no communication?

The communication that there was was not clear, ping a tower and typing P does not mean to tank tower hits or dive it.

And for the love of god LEAVE Q ALONE.

Guesong

Can't you guys just admit that both of you have reasons to be in the right and in the wrong and that one little play amidst an ocean of games shouldn't start a civil war in HoNGAF?

As far as I'm concerned the real mastermind here is Thor, taunting Sanjay with an initial quite harsh answer so that Sanjay would answer back and spark a feud with Loki, so that Loki would be more distracted in subsequent IHLs and give Thor an easier time.

Thor confirm or deny that you have just been EXPOSED.

kagete

I wanted to do a Sanjay X MsPudding meme photo but I'm not sure how it would be received by Nome.

Also, Sooyoung is the only waifu material on SNSD anyway. Though after seeing Jiyeon cry in that youtube clip I feel like I could write her a crown of sonnets EZ

Top Bottom