• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Still currently on a 14-in-a-row midwars winning streak right now, that includes AGI/STR/INT only, and single type random and single draft.

uct6B.png

Gonna see if a team can break that tonight, shouts out to GoldDragon.

how do you die 31 times in a game, let alone on a hero who has resurrection?

LOL, perfect.

edit: nvm, midwardslololol

IceMarker

how do you die 31 times in a game, let alone on a hero who has resurrection?

Pretty much the purple of that team fed them 9 kills before the 10 minute mark and d/c'd after we tried to kick him, after that the Valkyrie of their team focused me every fight, and even after resurection I'd either be Hammerstunned, stunned by Torturer, or stunned by Hellbringer Ultimate. We were going to lose, but their team was full of stupids and we just constantly out pushed them. 2nd worse game I had that night, after the Gladiator game, but we won. Best game was the Soulstealer game! :)

Swag

So Dreamhack started, it's being streamed live on the HoNcast page, in 720p though for some reason.

Expect major upsets, and MSI to win it all again.

Swag

Dark Lady Vindicated, beat FnaticMSI with it?

Also Xanderk and Diva are so much more fun to listen to then Breaky and Phil, I wish they commentated more.

Guesong

I just noticed we had a new alternate avatar!

Premium! But wait...

It's 350 gold, 3000 silver!

That's right, fork out that virtual currency for Steampunk Disciple, voiced by Totalbiscuit.

/donewiththisshit

Phandy

Just had THEE most rage inducing game of MINE LAYF.

Ok, so I'm magebane. I have an insanely easy game against a foresaken archer whos terrible, she went split shot at lvl2, and was stacking frostburn/frostwulf by end game :S. I get insane farm. Moobabe also has insane farm on his Nomad mid.

OK, Heres how i finished in items, best farm in the game:
SteamB - Helm - Brutalizer - Wingbow - Null Stone - Runed Axe. Most farmed I've ever gotten a character.

We had a guy who randomed Engi and sucked.... and then Wildsoul...
WS finished on 0/13/4. He was about 10 levels behind everyone else at all times.

We lost all 3 of our racks, and in that time me and moobabe managed to push/take 2 rax.
CANNOT BELIEVE WE LOST. Never been dragged down by a feeder so much, I was crushing that game. I spent the last 10 minutes of the game with moobabe trying to juke their whole team so we could get in and snipe the last racks. 2 buybacks and we couldn't quite do it.

Next Game, the other team has a wildsoul who goes 21-2. Whhhyyyy did I get the retarded WS.

/salty.

E; http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/649872251693775259/9D80523B38C0BB66DD81193A858D224B227B32D1/

bzm

I just noticed we had a new alternate avatar!

Premium! But wait...

It's 350 gold, 3000 silver!

That's right, fork out that virtual currency for Steampunk Disciple, voiced by Totalbiscuit.

/donewiththisshit
So a company releases a good and expects you to pay for it? Why the fuck are you even mad

Guesong

So a company releases a good and expects you to pay for it? Why the fuck are you even mad

Because they just went thru a store overhaul following a 2-week long 67 % off sale to re-establish their price base, were mostly successful with it, only to try and put out a premium avatar who cost 50 gold more than the new-norm on Black Friday to see if people would buy it so they can slowly creep back up the price like jackasses.

Watch the BreakyCPK Announcer being 1050 gold.

I don't even care anymore, I just find it hilarious to follow their (lack of) consistent logic in that department.

Neki

I'm 100% sober, doesn't change the fact the skin is garbage. You got some data to back up the claim that tons of people buying Steam Punk CD?

shit Neki post inc

you must not understand economics. doesn't matter how many people are buying it. if people are not willing to buy the skin at said price, S2 will lower the price. S2 obviously thinks it will sell at that price, so they've set supply accordingly.

bzm

dont like it dont buy it, you guys act like youre fucking entitled to get skins at low/no cost but in reality s2 doesnt owe you shit

Conceptor

whats this all about?
I tuned in at the tail end of some conversation he was having about legal notices and bans and whatnot because of his stream. He was saying stuff like 'I don't wanna get banned and shit man, from now on I'm Rulebookmeander. If my stream gets shut down I'm done with streaming etc' Chat was talking about honcast and the dreamhack tourny fwiw.

Do Lego's spins still benefit from riftshards? or shroud?

Top Bottom