• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm Open Beta Thread of Sneakiness and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
This DJ is reminding me of a criticism Depeche Mode always used to get... the music builds, swells, and crests all while no one is touching their instruments.

I mean, I like it and all, but I take it my advanced age is causing me to fail to see how anyone really gets amped for it.

Thanks to Yoshi and TheYanger for the link hookup, I got my hands on a starter pack today. I only needed a couple of the keys, so here's the rest for the thread:

Gc2mkVv.png

Keys to unlock Zagara, Sonya, Jaina and our boy Zeratul available. First come first serve, just quote with what you want.

Oooh ooh! Can I get Jaina? Thank you thank you!

Edit: Ack! Beaten to the punch. Oh well.

Need one more friend for my fake FB account for the mechanospider. Quote for the link.

And I'm planning on getting the starter pack as well, so I'll give away unneeded keys later this week.

Alur

If anyone is actually interested, here's a strawpoll for next thread title based on the few that people seemed to like:

Heroes of the Storm thread title strawpoll

The options:

The thread said:
Heroes of the Storm |OT2| You're not in Hearthstone anymore

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Please don't be Anub(arak)

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Illidan has no mana! How do I play him?

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Hammer doesn't have a mount cuz she runs on a modified SC2 engine

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Started as a brawler now we here

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| WoW Arena Finally Balanced

Thanks to Yoshi and TheYanger for the link hookup, I got my hands on a starter pack today. I only needed a couple of the keys, so here's the rest for the thread:

Gc2mkVv.png

Keys to unlock Zagara, Sonya, Jaina and our boy Zeratul available. First come first serve, just quote with what you want.

I'll take the Zeratul and grab Zagara for GeneralBorn (we play w/ him often).

Thanks folks.

This DJ is reminding me of a criticism Depeche Mode always used to get... the music builds, swells, and crests all while no one is touching their instruments.

I mean, I like it and all, but I take it my advanced age is causing me to fail to see how anyone really gets amped for it.

Ableton Live might be his instrument of choice. It's okay, we don't like what we don't understand. Natural human reaction.

Rokal

Anyone else for the fake Facebook team to get the mount? Quote to add me

Edit: all set! Feel free to add my account to form your own team for the mount though.

Ableton Live might be his instrument of choice. It's okay, we don't like what we don't understand. Natural human reaction.
I like and understand the art, I don't appreciate the live performance of it as much as, say, a master drum solo or guitar lick, because it's so hard for me to see what's live performance and what's pre-programmed.

It's like the Ableton Live is the HOTS of instruments, get it?
;) j/k, I do like it.

Alur

Anyone else for the fake Facebook team to get the mount? Quote to add me

Sent you one.

The game is out on Jun 2, how are you guys getting keys already?
Blizzard store?

dlgamer.co.uk or dlgamer.us depending on where you live. They are delivering codes right now. Yoshi found the UK one and TheYanger found us the US version. Also 5 bucks cheaper than Amazon so yoooo. And they work.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Looks like "Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK" and "Wow Arena finally balanced" are running away with the strawpoll.

Go vote.
Oh well, went with the Arena one! Even though Abathur AFK's guaranteed the most funny title!

Ragnaroz

Well, that fb app is awfully sluggish. I entered the 4 friends, chose all the traits and it has been loading for the past 10 minutes. xD

Alur

Where can you buy the starter pack online? I thought it was physical only.

If you want the digital codes now you can get it through the same place we did.

dlgamer.co.uk or dlgamer.us depending on your location/currency.

It's $15 from the US site which is a five bucks savings and the codes worked for me and Milly79.

In the bundles in shop isn't it.

You get Raynor, a horse, some other person and some stimpacks or is that another.

I think he's talking about the new starter pack that launches tomorrow but is available online today.

I have a Li Li key from the Starter bundle if anyone needs her. Quote this or PM me and I will send it your way.

Edit: Li Li key is gone, congrats badscooter!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Worst teams always dead silent. Chatty teams usually work together very well. Big surprise.

Alur

HTVfanatic is a hero.

Worst teams always dead silent. Chatty teams usually work together very well. Big surprise.

Almost all of my teams are silent win or lose. Maybe you get a gl;hf at the beginning but that's about it.

I myself try to call out good plays people make and caution or encourage engagement depending on if we have the advantage but rarely see anyone else say anything (unless it's negative).

Savitar

Been trying to get that darn page to load so I could sign up for the mount but nope, just won't do it.

I even created a fake FB for it.

*Mini bout of not quite rage but semi frustration*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom