• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

brian!

nova would legit get picked all the time if she had an escape
i think she does the most dps in the game after she gets her q talents in
like in a poke war at least shes insane

u get snipe master, explosive shot, and perfect shot and ur makin stew, you just have to reach that point lol

Samuro frustrates me more than any other hero from a basic mechanics standpoint (i.e. not considering power levels). I see the dude stealthed around and use an AoE. EXPOSED! Then he splits into 3 and I have to back off anyway. Or, if I stick around and beat through the images to get to him, he re-stealths and runs away.

DIE DAMN YOU. As annoying as Genji and D.va.

Dahbomb

nova would legit get picked all the time if she had an escape
i think she does the most dps in the game after she gets her q talents in
like in a poke war at least shes insane

u get snipe master, explosive shot, and perfect shot and ur makin stew, you just have to reach that point lol
Except that Snipe Master loses all stacks if you miss even one shot. It's very unrealistic to have a game where you hit all your snipes all the time.

I think Pinning Shot + One in the Champber Nova is still the way to go, you get reliable damage from it. Q auto attack Q auto attack W auto attack, that does insane damage.

brian!

you can shoot anything now and not lose stacks, before it was hero only but you can pop it on a wave or a wall and you're fine
her waveclear still booty even with explosive shot but in fights you are throwing at 3sec cd aoe qs
def takes more skill than the other options tho, but it's not that hard either, hardest thing for nova will always be being alive lol

Dahbomb

Oh shit I have been reading the wrong online description for Snipe Master all this time!

Yeah if get the stacks of Snipe Master going, your damage becomes insane with Snipe.

brian!

the other talents are def better at one-shotting, build i outlined is like the dream "oh we're still here" build but your team has to suffer you being dead weight for most of the game.

kirblar

Karazhim second heroic plus Lv 20 extra 7 hits can kill full a vala or a Lili on the middle of a TF, cool
It does 77% damage if isolated onto one person. Finishing em off isn't hard at that point.

It's why Karazhim is picked on CH all the time in Korea- he destoys tanks that scout ahead for their team.

Rizzi

byhhqN8.jpg

Yusssss

Dahbomb

Stukov's Trait healing is over the top. If you pick the healing quest at lvl4 (50% more trait healing), then we are talking numbers that are close to Ancestral Healing....

The Arm that pushes enemies away is fine by itself (annoying mostly) but the cooldown on it is really low. By the time some heroes get back he can just push them back again.

One of the Talents gives him increased AOE on his Lurking Arm makes the AOE really insane, that probably feels a bit too good as well considering it's an ability that Silences.

The first two are my biggest issues with the hero. There's a big difference between playing against a composition that has Stukov versus one that doesn't.

scoobs

I think its ok to have strong heroes, so i'm not going to complain about him until his win rate gets dumb as I don't think anything about him is uncounterable. Genji on the other hand has zero counters, so its not ok for him to be mega busted. I think the fix is remove Dodge, and increase CD drastically on Dragon Blade. At least then he's countered by AA heroes, and he still gets to be ridiculously mobile which apparently Blizz is cool with.

Edit: Oh ya, and level 20 dragon blade completely reworked. Infinite dragon blade should not be a thing.

brian!

Stukov counters the shit out of genji
Id be surprised if his silence is like this by this time next year, that shit is an ult in disguise

Alur

By the time my E spreads Genji usually jumped or E'd his ass behind me. That said, I get where he's going with that.

WTB more Jun streaming.

brian!

He cant e in or get out or use dragonblade against stukov. Literally put your e on anyone you want to protect, they walk to the side genji isnt on, entire genji ult doesnt do shit.

He also hard counters malthael

8 sec cd black arrow that hits with no projectile warning smh, but he's also the most fun support to play so it's aight

Top Bottom