• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Evillore...

Starfield

30g8a1.jpg

Mista

Banned
He is indeed. I consider Tyler more of a big brother to me and of course it’ll be “bad Tyler” to anyone who doesn’t know him. Who cares? We all know he’s a good lad and that’s what matters.

Helios

Hey Tyler it's Transhuman, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there changing his username. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be an Cunth Worship | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Good grief.

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

Ellis

I saw Tyler at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

MetalAlien

Banned
I like to picture Tyler in a Tuxedo T-shirt, ’cause it says, like, ‘I wanna be formal, but I’m here to party, too.’ I like to party, so I like my Tyler to party…. I like to think of Tyler like, with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Mod Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…

Shake n bake!

i5gcCC7.jpg

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Tyler it's Trainshuman, just hijacking me moms' account real quick (but you can delete it, she didn't get the right chicken tendies this week). Firstly, kawaii thing you did there changing her username. Secondly, just for clarification are you srsly ok with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be a Nazi Appreciation | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Yare yare daze.

As a fellow homo sapien being, if you're not seeing a urologist already, I urge you to consider it.

Ol'Scratch

I saw Tyler at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
heh

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

One time some years back I had the flu, and lurched out of bed to grab a takeout burrito at Freebirds.

A gaf member recognized me and stopped me, tried to start a conversation and asked me a bunch of questions. I felt like death and tried to be polite but cut the interaction short to go home and eat my burrito and pass out.

He posted on gaf saying he met me and that I was an asshole. :|

Ol'Scratch

One time some years back I had the flu, and lurched out of bed to grab a takeout burrito at Freebirds.

A gaf member recognized me and stopped me, tried to start a conversation and asked me a bunch of questions. I felt like death and tried to be polite but cut the interaction short to go home and eat my burrito and pass out.

The twist is that it was Transhuman and he has hated you ever since in a total super villain Professor Chaos type scenario

Ellis

Yeah, that sucks but it's normally pretty obvious when someone has the flu. Dude should have read the room.

You did try and walk out the door with 15 burritos without paying, right ?

bati

Lmao

Anyone got a link to the original post?

Top Bottom