• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey MAF - Guess what I just got (also to anyone, need some help)

Tenguman

d2.jpg

I know blizzard has been hardcore about cheaters/hacks. Is it still OK to use a no-cd patch? I HATE having to put in the CD all the time to play, and I really don't want to have to install daemon tools :/

Prospero

On the off-chance you're playing on a Mac--just make a compressed disk image, and "install" it whenever you want to play.

And welcome to the club. Be sure to patch to 1.10, to ensure that your D2X experience is one for men, not boys.

Oh--and Amazon's good for beginners, but for the true challenge, be one of the few that solos through the game as a badass Paladin.

Culex

Banned
Prospero said:
On the off-chance you're playing on a Mac--just make a compressed disk image, and "install" it whenever you want to play.

And welcome to the club. Be sure to patch to 1.10, to ensure that your D2X experience is one for men, not boys.

Oh--and Amazon's good for beginners, but for the true challenge, be one of the few that solos through the game as a badass Paladin.

Unless you make a Hammerdin, then you'll just cheese through the game.

Prospero

True enough. (Hammerdin gets a thumbs down from me, though--it's all about throwing your levels into Auras, and building the proper set that can get you through any situation.)

Top Bottom