• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey virals - quit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypah

I thought this was amusing.

bUbhMoI.png

the steps

L4USWKp.png

The mythical "power cycling" fixes all black screen, voice recognition, and blu-ray issues.

Lmao, MS is flat-out crazy! They literally don't give a fuck.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Need more outing like these.

Y'know, if only they come out and say directly that they are a part of game this and game that and speak to people here acknowledging that, I bet people will respond more positively instead of playing hide and seek like this.

harSon

Banned
I thought this was amusing.

bUbhMoI.png

the steps

L4USWKp.png

The mythical "power cycling" fixes all black screen, voice recognition, and blu-ray issues.

To be fair, on the Xbox 360, holding down the power button reset your console's video settings which helped to fix a whole host of issues.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I fucking love GAF.

If only the app support was better. I realize it's a self fulfilling prophecy. I want one but won't buy due to lack of apps, but there's a lack of apps because people don't buy it.

On topic, damn, no wonder that guy sounded so... Weird. I'm kinda glad he wasn't for real.

Main reason I went a Windows Phone was because I already have an Android Tablet so I wanted to try out a different OS. Love the Metro UI and how it works but yeah lack of apps is a fair enough concern. I hope it can someday catch up (or at least bridge the gap) to IOS and Android in the apps department. It's not too big a deal for me though as I'm not a big app user (main apps I need are Whatsapp and Viber).

Haha nice try Microsoft.

It does make you wonder though, how many are smart enough to fly just under the radar, and how many we've all wasted time arguing against over the years.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Oh, that explains what that "Xbox tweets Xbox support" was about. They forgot to change the account.

Averon

I see MS is still sending out waves of astroturfers. You'd think they would learn by now that the brute force method won't work.

Oh jeez, this...

Honestly, most of you guys are just insane. It's just embarassing. Even without Kinect the Xbox One is worth the same price as the PS4. The workmanship of the console and the controller is amazing and in terms of performance we are not speaking of a difference like Wii -> PS360 so how could you dare to say 199/249 Euro?!? The One delivers more possibilities, has the far better software line-up on shelve and announced for the coming months. I've bought it for 499 and still confident with the price. I see that most people don't care about Kinect, so for those 399, but not one cent less than that.

....followed up by this...

...I'm f*cking SICK of the constanteous bash of Microsoft and the Xbox One. In fact Windows Phone and Surface are gorgeous products if you spent more than 5 minutes with the devices and their distinct features. Same counts for XOne even though I admit that it has some flaws and really bad PR (at least during last years E3), but I can't hear nor read anymore shit about resolutiongate, PR and how Microsoft is fucking up with their products because that is clearly not the case....

2lmGN.gif

It's so goddamn hilariously blatant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom