• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey why do these people still exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This is the most pathetic and underwhelming account suicide ever. I vote the mods don't ban you just to punish you and encourage you to try harder next time.

C4Lukins

For the people who are on the list:

Grand-Strategy-General10.jpeg

I'm on the list too :(

I remove you.

OP, are you really that messed up in the head that people make you mad?

You know, it would make you a much more smart and stronger person if you actually let things go.

This is a message board...

Also, I am not usually mad at anyone. Whatever someone does is cool to me, this seems much more simple to me. Why be mad, the problem isn't with others, it is honestly with yourself.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Since when does the audience casually chat with the guy with the bag on his head before he gets executed?

Sotha Sil

This is the most pathetic and underwhelming account suicide ever. I vote the mods don't ban you just to punish you and encourage you to try harder next time.

He might be in for a fate worse than death... the j-word. I do not dare speak it.

The GAF-Gods are cruel.

GavinGT

Banned
OP, are you really that messed up in the head that people make you mad?

You know, it would make you a much more smart and stronger person if you actually let things go.

This is a message board...

Then again, arguing with people on message boards is fucking crazy. We're all fucking crazy people.

Liberty4all

Banned
Honestly this thread just doesn't seem like a very good account suicide effort.

With that said I eagerly await the reasons for that epic ignore list. I should try that sometime. Somebody upsets me I press ignore and pretend they are now dead. Maybe it's therapeutic or something?

My problem is I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of missing something funny. Which a list like that basically guarantees.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Let me get this straight, OP. Are you hereby asking for a ban, or are you just trying to vent?

Because I don't see why your ignore list is ban-worthy to be honest. Your threadmaking skills however..

Quoting myself because I ended on the bottom of a page.

C4Lukins

I see you joined the same year that I did and are also from Texas. Don't go out like this.

When I look at the 1000's of hours I have enjoyed this forum, I will just leave it up to the mods. Once every year or so I like to throw my opinion out there without any thought of consequence. I will enjoy this forum just as much as an observer as a participant.

KevinCow

Banned
I'm actually surprised at a few names that aren't on this list. There are a few people who, it seems to me, are the first people to put on your ignore list if you're gonna start using it.

It's funny that I'm on yours, though, because you almost made my ignore list a few times. You definitely reached the point where I immediately though, "Hey, this guy's a bad poster, and he's about to make a bad post!" every time I saw your name (which was inevitably followed up with a, "Yup, that was a bad post!" a few seconds later), but you never quite made a post that was so bad it made me go through the strenuous effort of putting you on my ignore list.

GrizzNKev

Banned
I'm on that list. This one time some guy commented on YouTube that I point out how I dislike reddit too often. Or maybe it was my anti-hipster rant. Or my threads about pooping. Probably my threads about pooping.

I only ignore people who's avatars creep me out or are generally destructive posters.

Liberty4all

Banned
He might be in for a fate worse than death... the j-word. I do not dare speak it.

The GAF-Gods are cruel.

That happened to me. They told me they'd turn me back when it went down in a few weeks. SIX months I waited until I finally sent a grovelling PM to the mods ... They'd forgotten lol.

The irony is that I was j'ed for making fun of a junior. I said this awhile ago -- GAF can be a harsh mistress but that's life in the GAF lane.

GavinGT

Banned
That happened to me. They told me they'd turn me back when it went down in a few weeks. SIX months I waited until I finally sent a grovelling PM to the mods ... They'd forgotten lol.

The irony is that I was j'ed for making fun of a junior. I said this awhile ago -- GAF can be a harsh mistress but that's life in the GAF lane.

:)

C4Lukins

Honestly this thread just doesn't seem like a very good account suicide effort.

With that said I eagerly await the reasons for that epic ignore list. I should try that sometime. Somebody upsets me I press ignore and pretend they are now dead. Maybe it's therapeutic or something?

My problem is I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of missing something funny. Which a list like that basically guarantees.

My typical ignore list process is a three tiered system. You say something stupid, I notice it, I remember your name or avatar. It happens again close enough to the first time that I still remember you, a second strike. When the third time comes, you entertain me or you piss me off. The piss me offs end up on the ignore list. But then there is this whole othere division where ignore list people work themselves out of the ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom