• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideaki Itsuno to announce a new game in 2017

Also, DMC have a difficulty selection so you're never really locked out of completing the game by anything except pride :p
Chaos, I saw that you were the last one posted in this thread and after the dream-hybrid suggestions above, I was fully expecting to see you talk about stamina bars lol

Chaos, I saw that you were the last one posted in this thread and after the dream-hybrid suggestions above, I was fully expecting to see you talk about stamina bars lol

That would be too predictable.

I want to be known for more than one gimmick.

I know, right?

I know Chaos feels the same way and says it just for lols. But If somehow they really do add that to DMC5? I'm holding you accountable Chaos. I will hunt you down
lol

Pfft please it's not a stamina bar, it'll be called "Crazy Meter".

Dante would need to let his "Crazy Meter" recharge after performing crazy moves. You can recharge it faster by taunting or standing perfectly still and not doing anything.

...Yeah.

So I played part 1,2,3 a little bit of 4 now.
And well, compared to Ninja Gaiden the A.I is kinda weak,
I mean sure heaven or hell mode or higher difficulties will make it hard.

But I'm referring to enemies just waiting on you to combo them and just sorta standing there.

I really hope that if we get DMC V the enemy A.I is a little more dynamic and it actually is trying to get you to die, like ninja gaiden black - sorta :)

So I played part 1,2,3 a little bit of 4 now.
And well, compared to Ninja Gaiden the A.I is kinda weak,
I mean sure heaven or hell mode or higher difficulties will make it hard.

But I'm referring to enemies just waiting on you to combo them and just sorta standing there.

I really hope that if we get DMC V the enemy A.I is a little more dynamic and it actually is trying to get you to die, like ninja gaiden black - sorta :)

I feel that Ninja Gaiden was designed that it's impossible not to get hit, while DMC was designed that even on the highest difficulty it's possible to be unscathed.

In fact it might be mandatory to get the best rankings. Not to mention it has to balance for Hell or Hell mode I think.

Top Bottom