• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideo Kojima gives update on Death Stranding 2: "DS2 still has some ADR left, and we will start recording Japanese voice overs"

Happy New Year, 2024 is the Year of the Dragon, so I asked Yoji and RYU to design a "Ryu (dragon) Dense (LUDENS)" for us.

This year will be another year of simultaneous production of "DS2" and "OD". DS2 still has some ADR left, and we will start recording Japanese voice overs.
I want to concentrate on creating games, so I would like to limit my business trips, but I can't do nothing because I have to shoot for OD, collaborate with Avengers, make DS into a movie, and work on other video projects.

In addition to production, I am also planning to add another writing series, not only for anan but also for other projects. We are also planning to run a special program on "HideTube" which we have been neglecting, as a trial. We may also revive "Hide Radio" in the future. So, it is going to be a tough year, but I hope to enjoy this Year of the Dragon. Thank you again for your support this year.🙇🏻🙏👍🫶🐉🐲

Please release this year!

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Ribi

Wow can't believe he actually had the balls to show gameplay. Standing there doing nothing will be slightly different than walking but that's what I expect from a strand game.

I will have to buy a new TV for this.

is it confirmed DS2 is a PS5 exclusive ? No PS4.
PS5 and probably PC later on.

Today, KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS has announced that DEATH STRANDING 2 (Working Title) for PlayStation®5 is officially in development. To mark the announcement, the studio has released an official teaser trailer at this year's The Game Awards on December 8th, 2022.

HL3.exe

Hope It's something I want to play this time. I think he peaked with MGSV when it came to actually gameplay mechanics and interesting simulated systems, gameloops I wanted to return too.

DS is conceptually interesting, but I found it more annoying and tedious to play then actually having fun with it's mechanics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom