• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOCKEY FIGHT HOCKEY FIGHT HOCKEY FIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Why don't they just do away with hockey and let these guys brawl for a couple hours? I can guarantee that it would be about a million times more interesting.

belgurdo

Banned
55_cheney.jpg

"This is the only reason we haven't conquered you yet."

dem

And baseball would get better ratings if you got to carry your bat around the bases with you... swinging at everyone trying to tag you out.

Whats the point?

belgurdo

Banned
dem said:
And baseball would get better ratings if you got to carry your bat around the bases with you... swinging at everyone trying to tag you out.

Whats the point?

I'd fucking buy season tickets if they'd allow that

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
dem said:

Whats the point?

Entertainment.

Your baseball idea is pretty good by the way. I've got some others for other sports too...

Football would be immeasurably better with land mines randomly scattered around the playfield.

NASCAR would be about a billion times better if the track was a figure-8 instead of an oval.

I could go on and on...

DJ Sl4m

:lol :lol :lol

The best part is the end where all of them are like 'fuck this, I'm too exhausted to continue' and just kind of walk around dazed and confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom