• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday 2015 - 4 major FPS - Where's your money going this Fall?

xrnzaaas

None, maybe Siege like a month after the premiere if it doesn't turn out to be dumbed down and if it won't have a shitload of the usual Ubi bugs.

bltn

I'll wait for impressions of Battlefront and Siege. If they seem halfway decent, and the PC ports are stellar, I might consider it.

Eirulan

Most likely Battlefront.
Haven't seen enough from Rainbow Six and CoD to decide, but probably CoD too.
Halo 5 - no.

Hypron

I don't play multiplayer shooters (apart from Killing Floor) and only play FPSs on PC so none of those are interesting me tbh :/

membran

Won't buy any of those four at launch. Will have a look at how badly Halo 5 and Battlefront were messed up and decide then.

I'm not an FPS fan but I'm a Star Wars fan. So there's your answer. Might be the first ever multiplayer game I get into. Let's see. Might have to fully get PS+ for that game.

Don't like starwars, halo and exoshit in cod.

Rainbow Six might be interesting if it is as good as Vegas, but ubisoft will probably fuck it up.

zdenko1

Black Ops III will be another great COD because of Treyarch so I'm going for it. Then maybe Battlefront but we'll see after BF4 and BFH fiasco. Hopefully now with optimized engine and viable netplay they will pull it off and surprise all of us with it.

Archpath1

I like shooting stuff
So will pick up all those
It's tradition for cod, halo now lol
Plus need that battlefront love

IF THEY MAKE IT 2015
R6
The Division
Gears collection

I will wait and see on other opinion. I love black ops series but the trailer did not get me excited. Most excited for battlefront right now

Swass

Wow just looking through this thread, Ubisoft may want to delay Siege and release it in a quiet month like Hardline did..

SPCTRE

Halo 5 is a given since I'm hopeless (I even bought that "All Units!" game).

From what I've seen of Battlefront, I'll probably have to get that one as well.

So, Call of Duty (much like last year) and Rainbow Six will be left behind due to lack of time.

Muinaiset

Neo Member
Black Ops 3 and Halo 5 for sure. I'm gonna wait to see how Battlefront and Rainbow Six turn out before getting. Origin I'm no fan of and I wish their games were on Steam, but it's not bad so whatever. Uplay is terrible however and Rainbow Six needs to be good enough to justify me using it.

mclem

Holiday 2015 - 4 major FPS - Where's your money going this Fall?

Elsewhere.

Okay, maybe Halo 5 and CoD at some point because they're fun blasts from time to time, but I feel very little need to play any of these games particularly close to launch.

anddo0

None of them.

Battlefront would have to blow me away.. No single player hurts.

Never been into CoD, RB6 not my cup of tea, don't own an Xbox.

Into

Battlefront is the only one that feels fresh, we have had those 3 other series in some capacity recently released.

As underwhelming as the trailer was, Treyarch with Blops is best CoD for me.

big_z

Halo is preordered. I might get battlefront but it depends on how it turns out. It sounds interesting but possibly light on content from early impressions.

I like shooting stuff
So will pick up all those
It's tradition for cod, halo now lol
Plus need that battlefront love

IF THEY MAKE IT 2015
R6
The Division
Gears collection

Its not collection and its Remaster of one game according to rumour. I hight doubt they doing collection because 4 games for $60 is not gonna cut for development costs and also time needed to make those games available by holidays. Look at Halo collection how its turned out (broken still even though handled by multiple studios).

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Whats the deal with Rainbow Six: Siege? I'm a big fan of the original titles but I haven't really kept up to speed with this one. Is it going to offer a campaign and other modes or is it going PVP like CS:GO?

Probably all of them, especially given that they are all on Best Buy's preorder and get $10 in reward certificates program. But order of preference will be:

1) Battlefront
2) COD
3) Siege
4) Halo

witness

Battlefront for sure, I might pass on CoD because it looks very similar to AW, just uglier. If I get a Xbox One I will get Halo 5. No interest in Rainbow 6.

Top Bottom