• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homefront: The Revolution 'Ignite' Trailer & B-Roll Footage (Single Player)

Endless

Homefront: The Revolution 'Ignite' Trailer on YouTube - Download HQ Trailer (.MP4 | 345 MB)

Single Player B-Roll on DailyMotion - Download HQ Version (.MP4 | 815 MB)

Deep Silver Reveal 'Hearts and Minds' Feature for Homefront: The Revolution With New 'Ignite' Trailer

Deep Silver and Dambuster Studios today revealed the unique ‘Hearts and Minds’ feature that powers player progression in Homefront®: The Revolution and released the latest gameplay trailer titled ‘Ignite.’

Playing as freedom fighter Ethan Brady, the ultimate goal in Homefront is to inspire the people to rise up against the brutal military occupation and ignite the revolution.

‘Hearts and Minds’ represents the state of uprising across the oppressed Yellow Zones of occupied Philadelphia, and will increase as the player performs acts of resistance, such as destroying KPA infrastructure.

The open world dynamically transforms around the player as Hearts and Minds increases – a once cowed civilian population will join the player in acts of defiance, and the entire Zone will evolve from a state of lockdown to open revolution on the streets.

Watch the latest Homefront: The Revolution trailer at youtube.com/user/HomefrontGame and read more about Hearts and Minds over the coming days as the world’s media go hands-on with the game.

For more information and to get the latest updates on both Homefront: The Revolution, visit the official website at Homefront-Game.com, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @HomefrontGame or on Facebook at Facebook.com/HomefrontGame.

I don't care about the multiplayer but I actually enjoyed the original game. North Korea being a powerful nation and occupying the United States was pretty fresh in the games space.

Looking forward to playing the story at least.

SilentRob

I can't believe how shitty that trailer is. The way one of the guards just janks away from the explosion at the beginning...holy crap. The editing, the fucking narration...man.

And to top it all off, they use parts of the amazing Sunshine soundtrack for this? https://youtu.be/NQXVzg2PiZw?t=2m For shame!

Turkoop

Banned
I dunno guys, it looked at the reveal last E3 more polished and better.
I'm not sure if they can handle the CryEngine

red731

Oh my god.

All of that trailer's duration I was thinking - they were capturing it ingame, nice, but with goddamn WSAD and horrible mouse movement coordination.

Hektor

Yh6Oi7.gif

jediyoshi

I'm just so baffled by everything. I feel like I'd have a better outlook on it if it didn't have the Homefront name attached.

Not a good trailer, and the gameplay showcased there was probably the worst I've seen to date for this game. Looked very last gen.

I'm love some B-tier titles, and the co-op alone means I'll keep tabs on this and maybe pick it up for cheap down the line if its just OK, but that trailer does it no favors.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Looks very bland the game and it's gonna be bomb in the sales.The only good of the game for me is the special edition.

Top Bottom