• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honestly F#@* E3!!

Do you believe that E3 has become bad?

• Yes

Votes: 65 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 74 44.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 28 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TLZ

Banned
It's been shit for years. Give me Nintendo style straight to the point game videos presentation any day.

F Cringe3.

Bkdk

With AAA single player titles become more scarce, E3 quickly loses it point. Nearly all big titles announced last year have been delayed. One thing Ubisoft got right few years ago was saying there can only be around 10 successful AAA titles yearly, Perhaps E3 needs a change in format. A 3 hour conference with every major titles and announcement from every developer on Sunday afternoon would be way better.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
Why all the hate for E3 all of a sudden? Is it because Sony ain’t attending? It’s the one time all gamers used to get excited for world wide to see new games and new hardware. Happens once a year, it was like the super bowl for gamers

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
It's been shit for years. Give me Nintendo style straight to the point game videos presentation any day.

F Cringe3.
Then go watch your Nintendo style trailers and leave E3 be, yoski! Pretty simple really...

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
Why all the hate for E3 all of a sudden? Is it because Sony ain’t attending? It’s the one time all gamers used to get excited for world wide to see new games and new hardware. Happens once a year, it was like the super bowl for gamers
Its because Sont aint showing up and Sony and Nintendo fans are amiserable as shit so they dont want anyone else to enjoy E3. Its pretty fucking sad, actually.

Its because Sont aint showing up and Sony and Nintendo fans are amiserable as shit so they dont want anyone else to enjoy E3. Its pretty fucking sad, actually.
bane-joker-youtube-batman-film-png-favpng-JwHNmwWXhR1kaJpw5RZHgNwfs.jpg

meirl

Banned
2. You're asking people to ignore their data getting leaked and just continue as normal and return to the same show that leaked the data in the first place without hesitation because 'unprofessional' and 'the show must go on'. Lol ok
Then people should stop using PSN. Remember when Sony leaked like 70.000.000 sensitive user data?

E3 is cool.
But I probably would say that it was better a few years ago. In and around the start of the 2010s were likely the best.

That said there are highs and lows to everything. In a few months I could be on here saying how fantastic it just was.

Top Bottom