• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds launches November 7

Lady Gaia

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds |OT| Ice Ice Baby

Don't kill me, I tried lol

I like it better than ”Zero Chill", that's for sure. To up the ante in the same vein I'll not seriously suggest:

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds |OT| Ice T-Rex

... and throw this in the mix:

Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds |OT| Below Zero Dawn

Come at me, all you Fahrenheit fanatics!

joeblow

Quick question. As someone who has yet to begin the game, is the DLC expected to be played during the main campaign, a la Bloodborne/Elder Scroll titles, or after the campaign is complete?

shiba5

Quick question. As someone who has yet to begin the game, is the DLC expected to be played during the main campaign, a la Bloodborne/Elder Scroll titles, or after the campaign is complete?

They haven't said yet. If my theory is correct (the thing she's looking for up north) then it should take place after the main game.

SleepDoctor

Banned
What are the vantages, metal flowers, ancient vessels and etc? I have them on my map but don't see shit in the area.

Ot was locked so figured I'd ask here

Nukemttg

What are the vantages, metal flowers, ancient vessels and etc? I have them on my map but don't see shit in the area.

Those items are somewhere within the circle on the map, not at the exact icon on the map. You will need to search around to find the glowing area.

SleepDoctor

Banned
Those items are somewhere within the circle on the map, not at the exact icon on the map. You will need to search around to find the glowing area.

Thanks, its what i thought but i wasn't sure. My ocd with clearing out the map is driving me crazy lol.

Fake

Vantages are point were Aloy will interact as soon you in there. Some are on the top of montain, so even marked on your map will be tricky to find. When you find, Aloy will speak and you can active your focus.

Metal flowers and ancient vessels are collectable you can trade for unique itens/slots. Flower you can trade on that great city market.

SleepDoctor

Banned
About how long is the game? I just only just got the second longneck but im already level 22 with some story missions at level 12. Seems im leveling to fast due to chasing all the side quests first.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
About how long is the game? I just only just got the second longneck but im already level 22 with some story missions at level 12. Seems im leveling to fast due to chasing all the side quests first.

If you've got the complete edition, around 60 hours but finding everything and exploring thoroughly, extends that

Last edited:
Top Bottom