• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOUSE M.D. Season 8 |OT| of The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

Zoe said:
She said in an interview that she was writing a script or something like that.

Totally understandable, though I liked her character and would be up for a reappearance.

Anyways, I marathoned about half of season 6 and all of season 7 over the past month (generally in the background) since I wanted to get up to speed. Here's hoping season 8 is a little better than the last two (though to be honest I wasn't super fond of season 5 either, hence my stopping partway through season 6.)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Leona Lewis said:
Glad to know I wasn't alone. What a creepy ending that was.

VF7pC.jpg

The Hermit

NaM said:
I think in the series finale it will be lupus :p

The Lupus joke is especially amusing for MDs, since we learn since the very first year in med school that when you have no idea what the Diagnosis is, it could be lupus...

Soule

Leona Lewis said:
Just caught up after a couple of years of not watching. Really liked Masters :( and yeah I also kinda expected her to get eaten by that cannibal guy. I knew she wasn't going to be sticking around but a) she was hell cute b) she was interesting.

After smashing like 50 episodes in the last week or so it's gonna feel weird waiting week to week again.

B.K. said:
Or he'll finally have his leg amputated and move on with his life.
Yeah, this is the ending I envision. It's bittersweet, but it's the only way I see for House to end the pain and regain some control. They can't end the show with a question mark regarding his Vicodin addiction, they can't!

GSR

I haven't seen any previews for this week (I like to go into eps blind) but here's hoping it returns to the standard hospital by the end. Last week was good but I don't know how much "House in jail" material they can really do.

Soule

I'm not keen on too much more jail-house, it's nice at the moment but I'd like to see him out and back in the familiar hospital environment soon. I'm kinda curious about when we meet the other new doctor too

Celsior

Medalion said:
Nope.

And, what is House being pre-empted for some people for MLB?

My tv guide says it's still on tonight in half an hour from now
Would be pre-empted for everyone in the US.

Baseball was suppose to end at 8:00.

Might get pushed to 10:00 depending on if they will show Terra Nova

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Leona Lewis said:
Yeah, this is the ending I envision. It's bittersweet, but it's the only way I see for House to end the pain and regain some control. They can't end the show with a question mark regarding his Vicodin addiction, they can't!
In Season 1, Cameron asked Wilson what he was like prior to the leg pain, and the answer was that he was pretty much the same.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
B.K. said:
I wonder if we'll have an episode tonight or not. Who knows how long this baseball game will last.
Crap, I don't live in the US, don't give me bad news man
LLShC.gif
but please do tell if there is an ep tonight.

MIMIC

Banned
*sees commercial* So House won't be on until 10PM EST?

Ummmm....ok. I thought there was a scheduling mistake or something. Was there a baseball game on or something?

Zoe

MIMIC said:
*sees commercial* So House won't be on until 10PM EST?

Ummmm....ok. I thought there was a scheduling mistake or something. Was there a baseball game on or something?

Yeah, ended almost an hour late.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Boooooo fuck you wsvn (my local FOX affiliate) and fuck you boringball, go away already you're on all day every day for fucking 6 months. They're not airing it until 12:30 am, they're going straight to news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom