• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOUSE M.D. Season 8 |OT| of The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medalion

Banned
I don't know who this new actress is, I don't have any preconceived bias against her... so far I think she's not too bad

Nif

Ducarmel said:
The new chick is Micheal Cera's ex Charlyne Yi, she kind of acts like him a little.

I don't think that documentary was real. She's just a comedian who knows Michael Cera.

Medalion

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but were we not supposed to get Jaleel White to come back again... and if so, I thought people were saying it would've been this episode?

Cyrillus

I kinda wish the entire season (or a few episodes) had been House in prison. It would've been awesome to see more of his character's interactions inside.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pretty good episode. The case of the week wasn't too interesting. I think they should have focused less on the case, and more on House getting settled into things. They can focus more on the cases when everything is settled down.

It is a bit disappointing that everything is back to the way it was, sans Cuddy. Wilson got over his anger quite quickly (although I'm glad that they didn't dwell on that like they did in season 5), Foreman seems keen on letting House have his way, (just like Cuddy) the other doctors are totally fine with his reappearance, etc. Chase, 13, and Taub will be back, probably by next week, I'm sure. I am very curious to find out what each of them have been up to though.

Charlene Yi's character was pretty cool, but as an actor...I can't tell if she's totally horrible or if that's the way the character is supposed to be. Maybe a little bit of both.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
HNNNNNNN prison doctor in preview looks so good. Thirteen looks old and busted in comparison, and that's saying something, since I'm obsessed with her.

freshair

ugh, absolutely do not like Charlene Yi as one of the new team members.

She's like a poor version of Master's and I roll my eyes each time she tries to say something medical and her ~epiphany face~. >___>

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
RatskyWatsky said:
Pretty good episode. The case of the week wasn't too interesting. I think they should have focused less on the case, and more on House getting settled into things. They can focus more on the cases when everything is settled down.

It is a bit disappointing that everything is back to the way it was, sans Cuddy. Wilson got over his anger quite quickly (although I'm glad that they didn't dwell on that like they did in season 5), Foreman seems keen on letting House have his way, (just like Cuddy) the other doctors are totally fine with his reappearance, etc. Chase, 13, and Taub will be back, probably by next week, I'm sure. I am very curious to find out what each of them have been up to though.

Charlene Yi's character was pretty cool, but as an actor...I can't tell if she's totally horrible or if that's the way the character is supposed to be. Maybe a little bit of both.
From what I've seen of Charlene Yi, she is a terrible actress.

ChanHuk

Banned
New girl is boring.

Anybody notice House had his shirt tucked in for most the episode? Just something I noticed.....

zargle

ChanHuk said:
New girl is boring.

Anybody notice House had his shirt tucked in for most the episode? Just something I noticed.....

Shirt tucked in, hair slicked and combed. I guess a year+ on the inside changes a man's grooming habits.

House and Wilson are looking old, holy crap! Foreman obviously will never age, black don't crack indeed
lol.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Thats the difference between guys and girls, sometimes guys just need to punch each other to make up their relationship.

-Pyromaniac- said:
omar epps looks the same now as he did a long ass time ago even IRL
LOL you're right. Don't get me wrong though, I'd still ravage Hugh Laurie like nobody's business. Did you see how hot he was lying on the MRI table?*

* the start of a traumatizingly awful fan-fiction, I'm sure

And somebody help me like Dr. Park. Her voice is basically one slow droll that makes it seem like she's high 24/7. Also, terrible CG lungs :p

Finished watching, really liked this one a lot. They handled things going back pretty well, rather than just slapping it together. Enjoyed the lots of awkwardness.

saw the promo for next week,
odette is back
, yipeeeee. Also House cuts his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom