• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards - new political drama - all 13 episodes up Feb 1st, 2013 on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
So, how many episodes per day is everyone planning on watching? I'm going to do at least one a day, maybe two.

If I have time (and if it's good), I might just blow through this shit in a day or two. Fuck yeah for having David Fincher (and Kevin Spacey!) fans as friends. Plus, I didn't mind the Ides of March.

- The National Post: Netflix plays its best hand with Kevin Spacey in House of Cards *some spoilers*
So, I ask Kevin Spacey, sitting in an armchair to discuss House of Cards: Was there ever any worry that making a series that is unabashedly political would risk alienating a good chunk of the potential audience?

Spacey smiles slightly, leans forward in a crisp white shirt and black blazer.

“I think one has to realize there are people who take their politics very seriously and people who have no sense of humour about their politics,” he says. He pauses for a moment. “I think we will piss off all those people.”

So, how many episodes per day is everyone planning on watching? I'm going to do at least one a day, maybe two.
I'm not sure. I like to let things marinade a little bit after watching, so I can't imagine myself doing more than 2-3 episodes each day.

Emwitus

So, did some guy in washington watch house of cards then proceed to leak the comprehensive immigration bill ala education bill in house of cards? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom