• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards S5 |OT| What’s said in the family, stays in the family - Netflix 5/30

This was easily the worst season.

The shit Claire does at the end is completely unbelievable! No one would do that in someone else's house and risk the drivers, the secret service knowing about it.

Then you have Frank's "it was my plan all along" nonsense. Stupid! Show fell off the cliff.

The only decent episode was Frank's retreat into the woods.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This was easily the worst season.

The shit Claire does at the end is completely unbelievable! No one would do that in someone else's house and risk the drivers, the secret service knowing about it.

Then you have Frank's "it was my plan all along" nonsense. Stupid! Show fell off the cliff.

The only decent episode was Frank's retreat into the woods.

I laughed out loud when he said that. It felt like the writers were writing these plot lines and then one day someone asked, wait how do we explain all of this, and that was the best they could come up with.

I laughed out loud when he said that. It felt like the writers were writing these plot lines and then one day someone asked, wait how do we explain all of this, and that was the best they could come up with.

It's something I expected from the final season of Dexter - which was horrendous!

finley83

Banned
Yeah finished this today and don't think I'll be tuning in next time. To be honest I started going off the show around when the China plot came around in s2 but persevered because I really enjoyed s1 and the original UK series.

Feels like I've just wasted hours of my time now as they clearly had no idea what they were doing with this entire season. Maybe if it's guaranteed the next one will be the last I might tune in just to see Frank get shot dead or something

edit: oh and wtf was up with the fitness instructor guy getting shot dead at the end? That plotline didn't appear to mean... anything at all? Why was that even there?

kiguel182

Finally finished this.

The season was a bit messy at first but I was hoping it would lead to somewhere interesting by the end. Nope.

Those two last episodes were terrible. Just ridiculous and we are again waiting for these characters to get some retribution.

They keep winning in increasingly contrived ways and I don't know, it's tiring. I thought the beginning and the elections were going to lead to something but it just ended with them killing a bunch of people and getting away with it in a contrived way. Just weird.

It was as boring as Season 3 but definitely a step down from Season 4.

Omzz

Just finished this. What the fuck was this season

And why the fuck is tom yates still in this show...the most useless character I've ever witnessed

Am I the only one that liked Frank's Long Con?

I mean, yes, that scene as a whole was poorly done, but it made sense for the character.

Top Bottom