• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House sitting for my mom... ackward sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborn

Tears For Fears said:
Fucking GAF, I wasn't aware I had to be on my A game today. Let me be articulate. :rolleyes:.

It was a fair morning, I greeted the day as I always have. Woke up, took a shower, made breakfast and than read the newspaper. All of this was my daily routine, except it was one of my rare days off from work. At around 10:30am I get a phone call from my mother stating that she needs to give one of here friends a ride, and that this would be a fair distance. She asked me if I could watch her apartment for her. I sighed but agreed. I get dressed and drive over to her place. I arrive around 11:45am, too my dismay she had already departed for her destination. I was a bit miffed, for I forgot to bring my wallet and she only has food meant for the carnivorous. I digress though, onto the point. I sit on the couch and begin to watch Porky's on Comcast Ondemand.

Seeing as I have nothing to do and the film of choice has been seen far too many times my meager mind can count up to. I have a sudden urge to go on Neogaf and read up on current events and video game discussions. I surf for about an hour, everything is going fine until I heard the door outside slam. I hear two men ascend up a flight of stairs like a bunch of lunatics, five minutes pass and I begin to hear faint moans. I am left slackjawed. Could my feeble mind be playing tricks on me? Surly no one could be having sex so loudly as not to be concerned by the lower parties comfort zone. As they begin to get louder I say to myself, my goodness. How repulsive to make all of this vile sound and not care what others around you might think.

Than as I go on to monologue to myself, the moaning stops, the war is over. It was a short battle filled with lust and many holes being ravaged, but the beast has finally been calmed. I was shocked by the nature of what they call sex, for sex cannot be such a miniscule affair. It's filled with passion and love, and lots of foreplay. Alas, I do not understand the world that many come from. Puzzled by the event I post a topic on neogaf, much to the elation of many. For jokes were told, and grammar has come into consideration. Such a journey that awaited me, with just a few keystrokes.

Soooo... cute? Not cute?

thanks for clarifying!

Also, since you were watching Porky's surely you can appreciate loud sex, considering Lassie, or whatever her nickname was.

Tron 2.0

Kyoufu said:
The fuck is "ackward" ?
rwlC6.jpg

soco

some people i know of start having sex long before the moaning starts...

you should try it sometime.

Chinner said:
so whats the point of this thread? a GAY GUY cam quckly? LOL!

someone shoot me in the fucking head, please.
Chinner, you seem tense, bro. What's got your bill all twisted?

Look what you've done, EviLore... =(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
OP had sex with the gay guy and wanted to let everyone know the guy finished early and the guy didn't give him a reach around.

"A fair distance." Wait? What? Was your mom driving her friend 500 miles? Or does she really ask you to watch her apartment whenever she leaves for a couple of hours?

cubanb

Banned
Tears For Fears said:
Fucking GAF, I wasn't aware I had to be on my A game today. Let me be articulate. :rolleyes:.

It was a fair morning, I greeted the day as I always have. Woke up, took a shower, made breakfast and than read the newspaper. All of this was my daily routine, except it was one of my rare days off from work. At around 10:30am I get a phone call from my mother stating that she needs to give one of here friends a ride, and that this would be a fair distance. She asked me if I could watch her apartment for her. I sighed but agreed. I get dressed and drive over to her place. I arrive around 11:45am, too my dismay she had already departed for her destination. I was a bit miffed, for I forgot to bring my wallet and she only has food meant for the carnivorous. I digress though, onto the point. I sit on the couch and begin to watch Porky's on Comcast Ondemand.

Seeing as I have nothing to do and the film of choice has been seen far too many times my meager mind can count up to. I have a sudden urge to go on Neogaf and read up on current events and video game discussions. I surf for about an hour, everything is going fine until I heard the door outside slam. I hear two men ascend up a flight of stairs like a bunch of lunatics, five minutes pass and I begin to hear faint moans. I am left slackjawed. Could my feeble mind be playing tricks on me? Surly no one could be having sex so loudly as not to be concerned by the lower parties comfort zone. As they begin to get louder I say to myself, my goodness. How repulsive to make all of this vile sound and not care what others around you might think.

Than as I go on to monologue to myself, the moaning stops, the war is over. It was a short battle filled with lust and many holes being ravaged, but the beast has finally been calmed. I was shocked by the nature of what they call sex, for sex cannot be such a miniscule affair. It's filled with passion and love, and lots of foreplay. Alas, I do not understand the world that many come from. Puzzled by the event I post a topic on neogaf, much to the elation of many. For jokes were told, and grammar has come into consideration. Such a journey that awaited me, with just a few keystrokes.

Why does you mom's apartment need watching when she was just giving her friend a ride? WHO WAS WATCHING YOUR APARTMENT??????

Vamphuntr

Someone discovered the meaning of the word quickie and decided to make an ackward thread about it. I heard people having sex for a whole 5 minutes GAF must know this.

trinest

Vamphuntr said:
Someone discovered the meaning of the word quickie and decided to make an ackward thread about it. I heard people having sex for a whole 5 minutes GAF must know this.
We need a bragging thread for how quick or long we last.

I'll start, 0. Cause yeah. Obvious.

Running home in the middle of the afternoon on a Friday for a quickie seems like the perfect time to have a quickie.

Methinks GAF is too concerned with the affairs of others.

Neki

SnakeswithLasers said:
Running home in the middle of the afternoon on a Friday for a quickie seems like the perfect time to have a quickie.

Methinks GAF is too concerned with the affairs of others.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

sullytao

How I imagine the op to look during the experience
351932_50.jpg

If your really that concerned for them just slip a leaflet through the door about how to help with premature ejaculation.

Replicant

Booo @ OP. I expected outrageous pseudo-incest awkward vibe story. Instead I got a confusing/boring gay quickie.

The only way this can be redemeed is ifthere's a twist where OP is the other man who came for the hookup.

Tears For Fears said:

I don't think you gave enough consideration to your grammar.

:p

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Tears For Fears said:
At around 10:30am I get a phone call from my mother stating that she needs to give one of here friends a ride, and that this would be a fair distance.
Two minutes? Hardly a fair distance. It's good to have your neighbors as friends though. Say hello to your mother for me.

JesusTom

Tears For Fears said:

So, who was watching your house?
Edit: totally beaten

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I hate to break it to you OP, but you are a tragically terrible writer. Don't quit your day job, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom